Originally posted by Fhysical:
Originally posted by valrod33:
From ESPN in 2007:

"Kobe Bryant didn't stick around after the game for hugs and handshakes, choosing to walk off the floor rather than congratulate Steve Nash and the Suns. The pregame greeting between the MVP candidates, one day before Nash officially receives the award, was as cordial as it got. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-060507

stupid Kobe

Everyone does it sometimes. And Kobe probably pissed that Nash won MVP that year. Kobe probably should have won that year right?

so u are telling me that Kobe is a racist

haha. that's just wrong.

im jk

i know. just playing along

You guys have had some riveting conversation today.

its because we are edumacated and such

I didn't even realize it. Too funny.
Another reason to dislike the Lakers....

I just got this week's Sports Illustrated in the mail today (the one with Federer on the cover). Turn to page 35, where it's a two page spread and a great shot of Kobe in mid shot with Pietrus in his face. Just to the right and at the edge of the page sitting in the crowd is none other than Christopher Mintz-Plasse..... none other than motherf**kin McLovin from Superbad. Never thought I'd see McLovin in a nationally distributed sports mag.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

I just got this week's Sports Illustrated in the mail today (the one with Federer on the cover). Turn to page 35, where it's a two page spread and a great shot of Kobe in mid shot with Pietrus in his face. Just to the right and at the edge of the page sitting in the crowd is none other than Christopher Mintz-Plasse..... none other than motherf**kin McLovin (susweel) from Superbad. Never thought I'd see McLovin (susweel) in a nationally distributed sports mag.

Fixed.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

I just got this week's Sports Illustrated in the mail today (the one with Federer on the cover). Turn to page 35, where it's a two page spread and a great shot of Kobe in mid shot with Pietrus in his face. Just to the right and at the edge of the page sitting in the crowd is none other than Christopher Mintz-Plasse..... none other than motherf**kin McLovin (susweel) from Superbad. Never thought I'd see McLovin (susweel) in a nationally distributed sports mag.

Fixed.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Fixed.

Muthaf**kin Pants!!!!
  • ZRF80
Thats all I got to say.....goodbye.
yes they do...

runs away before mods read this and lock it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
GO MAGIC!
whoa the lakers suck thread merged with this one

I don't hate them just when they play Houston!

No matter what though you have to give them props
I'm surrounded by annoying band wagon laker fans who can't name anyone other than Kobe and Fisher.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I'm surrounded by annoying band wagon laker fans who can't name anyone other than Kobe and Fisher.

I had 3 girls from Pepperdine telling me what an amazing player Derek Fisher is yesterday.

I had 3 girls from Pepperdine telling me what an amazing player Derek Fisher is yesterday.

The Fish is having a great finals run but in no way is he amazing... LOL

If they were hot, I would have told them that I'm an amazing fisherman.
Share 49ersWebzone