LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Official San Jose Sharks Offseason Thread

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
. A story by Steve Simmons of Sun Media centered on Wilson’s feelings about the Sharks after the Ducks bounced them in the first round of the playoffs. The former Sharks coach was quoted as saying, “I can't say I was rooting against them, although there was a part of me that was. To be perfectly honest with you, though, I did feel good when they failed miserably in the playoffs. You work with players for so long you want them to succeed, so I was disappointed for some of the guys, the guys I really liked.

wow

Well the bulletin board material is up. Time to kick the everliving s**t out of the Leafs.

What a tool.
Originally posted by NickV:
. A story by Steve Simmons of Sun Media centered on Wilson’s feelings about the Sharks after the Ducks bounced them in the first round of the playoffs. The former Sharks coach was quoted as saying, “I can't say I was rooting against them, although there was a part of me that was. To be perfectly honest with you, though, I did feel good when they failed miserably in the playoffs. You work with players for so long you want them to succeed, so I was disappointed for some of the guys, the guys I really liked.

wow

Well the bulletin board material is up. Time to kick the everliving s**t out of the Leafs.

What a tool.

He's just bitter we beat the crap out of them last year and his new team didn't even make it, and probably won't again.
Veteran Dan Hinote becoming part of the mix as Sharks get ready to open training camp
When the hell are we going to trade for heatley?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

super serial...
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Not happening.
http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=497970

Looks like Petrecki looks good -- against other rookies, that is.

Our rookies swept the Ducks'.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=497970

Looks like Petrecki looks good -- against other rookies, that is.

Our rookies swept the Ducks'.

greiss may be the back up to nabby now but just wait and see stalock will be the next sharks goalie for yrs to come.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
YOU WANT YOUR TEAM SHAKE UP!?

HERE IT IS!

good bye Patty

TO LA?!

Hello Mr. Heatly

According to sources of course.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
They are denying it. But man this would be the shake up we were all looking for.

i'd quit the sharks if thats the case

horrible deal

DO NOT WANT HEATLY

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 10, 2009 at 21:56:16 ]
There's no way the Kings are trading Frolov and Stoll in exchange for Marleau when he has just one year left on his contract. That would be stupid. And the Sharks would be going out on a limb taking on a high-scoring malcontent with a long-term contract. It doesn't make sense on a few levels.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Fu*ck Espn. They got me all excited and happy for nothing.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Fu*ck Espn. They got me all excited and happy for nothing.

LOL i was at a bar and when i saw that so called trade on the bottom line on sc i jumped and yelled at my dude we traded for heatley!!!
i'd quit the sharks if thats the case

horrible deal

DO NOT WANT HEATLY

Me either. I would HATE that trade. I'd absolutely hate it.
Share 49ersWebzone