There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lenny Dykestra - Scumbag

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Lenny's lost it.
Does anybody want to summarize what the article is about? I feel too lazy to read it.
Quote:
Dykstra says confidently, "Have I got a 12-inch c---, or what? Of course, it is all in place. It might not look like it, but everything I do is part of a plan."

LOL

I want to get my financial advice from him!
if he rips you off, you are a dumbass. This guy is a total show
1 thing. he worked with "mad money" that says what needs to be known.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Quote:
Dykstra says confidently, "Have I got a 12-inch c---, or what? Of course, it is all in place. It might not look like it, but everything I do is part of a plan."

LOL

I want to get my financial advice from him!

Didn't Biden say something eerily similar to this, you know without the reference to his cock.
He just lost my business at his car wash. This guy is a complete ass.
dang, I watched the original HBO special and thought he was the man. Turns out he really is dumb
Dykstra files for Chapter 11

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4313487
  • Otter
  • Veteran
poor nails. I guess he'll just have to comfort himself with the 12 inch dong.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Dykstra files for Chapter 11

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4313487

What a jerkoff.
nvm
[ Edited by Dino on Jul 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM ]
LMAO

"The 46-year-old has no more than $50,000 of assets and between $10 million and $50 million of liabilities"
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
LMAO

"The 46-year-old has no more than $50,000 of assets and between $10 million and $50 million of liabilities"

And he's going to be able to go to bankruptcy court and the people that he owes are gonna get 20 cents on the dollar. That's f**king criminal.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
LMAO

And he's going to be able to go to bankruptcy court and the people that he owes are gonna get 20 cents on the dollar. That's f**king criminal.

Well, thats why Creditors should do thier homework rather then relying on someone's word. Sounds kinda cold, but a lot of those creditors F'ed up their job (including Wa Mu...no wonder they are finished).