There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lenny Dykestra - Scumbag

Wow, just got done reading this article about Lenny Dykstra. It's a hell of a lengthy read, but... just, wow.
Lenny Dykstra - Entrepreneur or Fraud?

I came here to post the exact same thread title (with his name spelled right, though ). I mean the exact same "Lenny Dykstra - Scumbag" format and everything.

I have officially mind-melded with the Webzone.
But if Lenny were a woman, he'd totally be a Bull Dyke, so my spelling is justified.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
But if Lenny were a woman, he'd totally be a Bull Dyke, so my spelling is justified.

True, true.

But how f**king unbelievable is that article? Total sociopath. He reminds me of a promoter I dealt with once. I hope he ends up in a ditch after having his fingers ripped off with pliers. I f**king hate con artists.
It just blows my mind that someone can be that sleezy; he's either deliberately screwing everyone over or he has such an insatiable ego that he's truly this delusional. Perhaps a mix of both?
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for Grigga2021.
hmmm i thought Lenny Dykstra was dead.
Come on, guys. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I bet he rocks the bluetooth constantly.
all i can say after reading this is WOW
  • JR80
The title says everything there is to say about this article.
Wow. What a crazy f**king scumbag.
interesting story, he is going to get F'ed up in court. Not only the judgments against him but imagine how much he is going to owe the attorneys to defend him in all those lawsuits. Bankrupt in a year?
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 22, 2009 at 2:17 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

True, true.

But how f**king unbelievable is that article? Total sociopath. He reminds me of a promoter I dealt with once. I hope he ends up in a ditch after having his fingers ripped off with pliers. I f**king hate con artists.

Pete, You scare me with this post. He so hes a little hard to work for. hehehe
  • Money
The part about screwing over his mom with the credit card debt tells you everything you need to know about him.
Effing people, man.
Jeeez.....