There are 211 users in the forums

2009 Golden State Warriors Off-Season Thread

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by crzy:

Stephen attempting to curry personal favours?

wtf are those the type of chicks they have at davidson?

LMAO. Good God, he looks like he just started puberty.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Don't worry, Captain Jack will corrupt Curry in no time.

This is what Monta Ellis used to look like

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Stephen Curry has already been spending too much time with Stephen Jackson

He made a quick jump from humble, innocent rookie to already talking about how he's going to score 20ppg as a rookie

Quote:
Curry, now 6-3 and towering over me, is starting to look like a guy who's spending extra time in the weight room. He talks confidently about averaging 20 points per game as a rookie.

[ Edited by crzy on Sep 3, 2009 at 09:13:04 ]
Stephen Curry has already been spending too much time with Stephen Jackson

He made a quick jump from humble, innocent rookie to already talking about how he's going to score 20ppg as a rookie

Quote:
Curry, now 6-3 and towering over me, is starting to look like a guy who's spending extra time in the weight room. He talks confidently about averaging 20 points per game as a rookie.

If he jacks it up there as often as he did in Summer League, he probably will.

BTW, what does Don Nelson do exactly?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Best quote of last year, by Corey Maggette.

When asked about involving Biedrins more in the offense....Corey Maggette replied, “I’m a 20-point scorer and Stephen’s a 20-point scorer. It’s kind of on us to really hold the fort. We know who the 20-point scorers are on this team and we’ve got to make sure we do our part.”
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
BTW, what does Don Nelson do exactly?

Drinks scotch, smokes a cigar, drinks more scotch, plays with his dog Lucky

Spends an hour each day on the next gameplan trying to figure an ingenious coaching matchup to outwit the opposing coach, so that he'll be called a "genius" if it works. "Maybe I'll front Shaquille O'Neal with CJ Watson....they'll never see that coming" or "I'll cherry pick Monta Ellis at the opposing basket every single play, since we never can stop the other team from scoring anyways. Every team will start using the cherry-pick as a legit NBA strategy. I'll be a legend like the time I invented the Hack-a-Shaq and everyone copied that. I'm a f**king genius!"

He probably calls Mark Cuban every once in a while and leaves a message to cuss him out for the $7 million he still owes him.

I bet he carries around a list of the all-time regular season coaching victories, and frequently checks how far behind Wilkins he is.
No such information from Chris Mullin since he was let go, huh? I'd be interested to hear what he has to say at this point.
Although Milwaukee will likely match, it's funny to see what we offered CJ, and what the offer sheet Ramon is getting with Minnesota.

Fck the Warriors.

Hurry up and trade Jackson and Maggette to Utah for Kirilenko already.
Oh crap, Randolph in trouble for a big brawl at a nightclub???

http://thedubc.blogspot.com/2009/09/warriors-player-at-spin.html

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kronik:
Oh crap, Randolph in trouble for a big brawl at a nightclub???

http://thedubc.blogspot.com/2009/09/warriors-player-at-spin.html

I'll pay attention to that when it's reported by a valid news source
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/The-top-10-second-round-picks-of-the-last-decade?urn=nba,187610

^^^ Luke Walton #10???

Clearly not having Mo Williams (!!) on the list must have been an oversight.

But I'd say better arguments could be made for Earl Watson, Flip Murray, Jason Kapono, Steve Blake, and Kyle Korver.

*sniffle* i miss u *sniffle*
Share 49ersWebzone