Originally posted by yoda76:
Originally posted by lazy:
I've had it with Stoudemire.........he needs to be traded like yesterday.
"No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh," said Stoudemire when posted with the question.
Why trade an all-star power forward when he is 27 years old and your teams best player, possibly on his way to becoming a HOF player?
You can find players that are good defenders in the NBA, it's harder to find offensive talents like him.
They need to keep him. They will regret getting rid of him if they do.
1) Stoudemire is not the teams best player
2) Stoudemire talks about improving his game, but rarely does....oh wait he did improve his three point shooting...instead of working on his rebounding, defense, post-up, and other aspect of his game.
3) He is a poor rebounder
4) below average defender
5) Amare Throws coaches under the bus for [b]HIS
6) Mops when he dosen't score, or is not involved with the offense.
7) Takes games off way to often.
Offensively Amare is good player, but his offensive game is limited. Outside of the Pick n roll and the 15 ft jumper what offensive moves does he have?
"Amare is a nice player that makes great plays"--Bob Young...... not the other way around.
Amare a HOF caliber player ? Before the surgeries, i would have probably agreed with you.....but not now.
Amare has never averaged 10 rebounds in a season
....for a guy with his ability, that is joke.
[ Edited by lazy on Jun 11, 2009 at 12:03:43 ]