There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009 Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Oh really? So you do know that the games you've played so far have been a cakewalk. Alrighty then.
Another nice win tonight...although I worry that our bullpen is starting to let up a bit...

This rest of this month is really gonna test our mettle - Angels (2), BoSox (6), Yankees (3), Braves (3), etc. Our bats're gonna have to stay hot against considerably better pitching than we've faced thus far this season.

Go Jays!!!

Shanghai'D

Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Oh really? So you do know that the games you've played so far have been a cakewalk. Alrighty then.

They've been a cakewalk because of the solid play,if we weren't a good team then we wouldn't be winning them.


The same can't be said for the sorry ass Yankees,considering the payroll,the almighty Yankees should be undefeated.

It's simple,we're winning ball games with a solid line-up where everyone has been hitting,and using rookies as pitchers in the meantime,while the Yankees are paying a cool 20 million this year to see Teixera batting .195,and a cool 15 million to Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Sabathia to be 1-3 with a 4.85 ERA.

Not to mention A-Roid is making 33 million to sit his ass on the bench.

The Yankees could have spent some money on a solid bullpen with all the money they've thrown away so far,but they didn't,thats New Yorks problem,not Toronto's.

Money doesn't buy championships anymore,so get used to it.

As I've said before,they Yankees are a .500 team right now,until they show me otherwise,they'll get no respect from me,especially when they can't even beat Boston,the team that all the money was spent on by the Yankees to beat......
Richmond Wins AL Rookie Of The Month
13-1 over the Angels


First team in the AL to reach 20 wins!
God DAMN we smashed the Angels tonight! Halladay was his usual dominating self and contributions all around. It's always a good day when the Jays win and the BoSox and Yanks lose...

Shanghai'D
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
God DAMN we smashed the Angels tonight! Halladay was his usual dominating self and contributions all around. It's always a good day when the Jays win and the BoSox and Yanks lose...

Shanghai'D

I call it a perfect night when that happens
Originally posted by King49er:
13-1 over the Angels


First team in the AL to reach 20 wins!

What an accomplishment. This isn't pitching.
Come on J's, I'm a Giants fan by heart but I have that sweet spot in my heart for Canadian teams. I really want you guys to take the division this year, and hopefully Boston misses the playoffs.
Thanks, Maniac. Mm, another one of those "perfect days", eh, King?

Nice outing by Tallet today. Hoping we can take the series tomorrrow before a well-deserved day-off, then on to spanking the Yanks at home...

Shanghai'D
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Thanks, Maniac. Mm, another one of those "perfect days", eh, King?

Nice outing by Tallet today. Hoping we can take the series tomorrrow before a well-deserved day-off, then on to spanking the Yanks at home...

Shanghai'D

The Yankees suck....the Jays do not
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,773
Originally posted by King49er:
13-1 over the Angels


First team in the AL to reach 20 wins!

I hope you guys take the division!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by King49er:
13-1 over the Angels


First team in the AL to reach 20 wins!

I hope you guys take the division!

Oh I don't think that would be a good idea,Wachutalkinabout would jump off the Brooklyn Bridge if that happened
GO JAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
GO JAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed!