LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Official 2009 Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Still in first place
Sweet Throwback uni's tonight...but when your pitching doesn't hold up, you gotta take the L.

LET'S GO OAK-LAND!!!!
Originally posted by Jigga:
Sweet Throwback uni's tonight...but when your pitching doesn't hold up, you gotta take the L.

LET'S GO OAK-LAND!!!!

Exactly what I said in the A's thread,I was worried about Purcey,it's gonna be a high scoring weekend for both teams
I have a feeling we're about to go through a mini-rough-stretch...

Man, wish we still had A.J. Burnett holdin' down our number two spot in our pitching rotation. I don't see our young guys holding up and suprising people for long...
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
I have a feeling we're about to go through a mini-rough-stretch...

Man, wish we still had A.J. Burnett holdin' down our number two spot in our pitching rotation. I don't see our young guys holding up and suprising people for long...

But thats how baseball goes sometimes,the Angles have done it,The Marlins have done it,Arizona has been successful with young pitchers,and look at Tampa Bay last year,so don't lose faith in the young guys yet...

Not having Marcum and McGowan hurts,but other than Purcey,they other young guys have looked good so far,so I wouldn't write anything off just yet...

That being said,I knew this series with Oakland would be tough,and last night's was a shot in the foot,but we still have 2 games left,and then off to Texas. things could be worse right now,thats for sure.

Overbay with the walk off Home Run!!!
YEAH, BABY!!!

Tallet!!! Ch-yeah!!! Strong overall game from our entire pitching staff. Snyder doin' his thang with his hustle on the basepaths and BOOM, Overbay, BABY!!!

9-4

And the Yanks got STOMPED hardcore...hehe...wish they hadda got swept...

Shanghai'D
OK i know king is a true jays fan who here are the band wagoners? LOL
I reckon it's just King and I - the two Canadians from the Maritimes who've been following the Jays since '87. Nice to have Cito back and nice little youth movement as well...

Go JAYS!!!

Shanghai'D
I reckon it's just King and I - the two Canadians from the Maritimes who've been following the Jays since '87. Nice to have Cito back and nice little youth movement as well...

Go JAYS!!!

Shanghai'D

And looking to go 10-4 today

10-4!
Oh, Romero, oh, Romero...what's in a name? Hehe...lockdown!!! Dude's lookin' GOOOOOD...

Shanghai'D
Well, King, we've earned a day off and've got the struggling Rangers comin' into town. They've lost their last two series and, as of now, have only put up three runs in the last two games. Doc leads off the series, I think, so we should be in a good position for the next stretch...
Well, King, we've earned a day off and've got the struggling Rangers comin' into town. They've lost their last two series and, as of now, have only put up three runs in the last two games. Doc leads off the series, I think, so we should be in a good position for the next stretch...

Hopefully David Purcey actually shows up Wednesday night.
tough loss tonight,Halliday wasn't sharp,dammit
Share 49ersWebzone