dang....I was just saying hello

damn you
Halladay 2nd complete game in a row,I wish we had more like him lol
Lyle Overbay AL Player of the week,good job
2 HR's for Adam Lind, Jays Win!!
Adam Lind has 5 homeruns in 5 games,Jays win again! 9-0
rain delays
DOWN GOES HALLADAY!!!!
Dang, what're we gonna do without our ace Halladay? Suck...more???

Never been so worried about about another man's groin...

Anyway, go Jays...
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
DOWN GOES HALLADAY!!!!

Originally posted by King49er:
DOWN GOES HALLADAY!!!!

Wait for it....

Wait for it.......

Originally posted by King49er:
DOWN GOES HALLADAY!!!!

Wait for it....

Wait for it.......

Hey man,I don't go laughing at you guys when your players get hurt,don't get me wrong,it makes me happy to watch the Yankees lose,but I never go as far as cheering for someone to get injured,nor would I laugh if one of your stars went down.

Lets keep it civil
I'm not technically laughing at it its just the stupid pic that we've thrown back and forth which is why I used it and not one of the laughing smileys. I mean seriously its a groin strain or something right? Its hardly serious and he probably won't miss much time out of it. Its not like I came in here cheering his injury like I've seen people do in posts elsewhere on here.
I'm not technically laughing at it its just the stupid pic that we've thrown back and forth which is why I used it and not one of the laughing smileys. I mean seriously its a groin strain or something right? Its hardly serious and he probably won't miss much time out of it. Its not like I came in here cheering his injury like I've seen people do in posts elsewhere on here.

yeah I know,his injury just has me down,I want trying to be an A-Hole by any means,just typed my first reaction,no harm
With Halladay day-to-day, it really makes me mourn for the loss of Litsch as well. I was expecting a solid 14+-win campaign outta him this year. While was impressed early on with Romero and Richmond, the stability's just not there yet. I DO like Tallet, though. Even though he got beat up in his last outing, he just looks like a throw-back Jays' pitcher from the 80's - like a Jimmy Key / Dave Stieb blend who only goes five innings...hehe...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/198985-losing-litsch-is-a-loss-for-more-than-just-the-jays

Shanghai'D
Share 49ersWebzone