LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Official 2009 Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Just wanted to say your welcome for keeping your third place seat warm for the 1st part of the season. Now you guys just sit back and relax and let the big boys play.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Just wanted to say your welcome for keeping your third place seat warm for the 1st part of the season. Now you guys just sit back and relax and let the big boys play.

damn you
Originally posted by King49er:

damn you

damn you

damn you

Oh wait it wouldn't be the same without.....

damn you

Oh wait it wouldn't be the same without.....

Damn,it's gonna be awhile before I get to use that pic again lol
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
damn man what the hell is going on?
Originally posted by kj11aw:
damn man what the hell is going on?

The hitters stopped driving runners in,the bullpen has been shady,it's not a good scene right now,thats for sure
trash,complete f**king trash
Inexcusable. Completely inexcusable. Twith two days off coming up in the next five days, Cito needs to do SOMETHING to right this ship...

Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Inexcusable. Completely inexcusable. Twith two days off coming up in the next five days, Cito needs to do SOMETHING to right this ship...

today was inexcusable...
You people act suprised...wierd I thought you all would be used to it after the last 15 years or so.
You people act suprised...wierd I thought you all would be used to it after the last 15 years or so.

9 game losing streak and still only a game and a half out of first lol

lol AL East is really disappointing this year. I thought for sure it would be a great division and blow those other AL divisions out of the water but no one has really stood out yet.

lol AL East is really disappointing this year. I thought for sure it would be a great division and blow those other AL divisions out of the water but no one has really stood out yet.

Well June is upon us,it's only a matter of time before teams start to pull away,it's just a matter of who and when I guess
Share 49ersWebzone