Dodger Curious About Pedro

Screw it, bring him to mentor the new guys

Hmmm ... Interesting.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

• VDSF
  • Veteran
We need one more added to the starting rotation and we are set
Matt Kemp
http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/14310/20090406/canseco_is_90_percent_sure_manny_is_on_steroid_list/

something is a little fishy

As a giants fan, I couldn't care less about the dodgers, but this pic is pretty dope:

I love the way Petco Park looks. I would love to go watch the Dodgers play there sometime. I should have gone to the opener. I only got to catch the 7th inning on after work, but there were a lot of Dodgers fans there. But that park is beautiful.
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
I love the way Petco Park looks. I would love to go watch the Dodgers play there sometime. I should have gone to the opener. I only got to catch the 7th inning on after work, but there were a lot of Dodgers fans there. But that park is beautiful.

There's a long season ahead of us. You'll have plenty of chances to get down there for a game.

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:

There's a long season ahead of us. You'll have plenty of chances to get down there for a game.

1 down 161 games to go.
Sometimes the bounce doesn't go our way. It's a shame it pretty much resulted in a L for the Dodgers.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Sometimes the bounce doesn't go our way. It's a shame it pretty much resulted in a L for the Dodgers.

No worries. Season is early on. Still two more games left in this series.
Manny!!!!! 3 RBI!!!!!
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Manny!!!!! 3 RBI!!!!!

His 3 RBI's cost me from winning 3 grand tonight,I had the O's,Rays,and Brewers all right,I should never have bet against the Dodgers

The odds were pulled me in
Share 49ersWebzone