There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2009 SF Giants thread

Originally posted by SacRock14:
I like the sound of that rotation. If Randy still has something in the tank, you gotta love Cain against the opposing team's #3. And Zito at 4 with less pressure. Sanchez has the tools to be a great #5. Big if, but if it all comes together, we've got a really good rotation.

We have a good rotation and added some good relievers too, our pitching is awesome, pity we don't have even 1 legit bat in the lineup
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by BigRon:
oh, man, that score hurts. Even though it is only the 2nd game of Spring (and it aint even spring yet) Losing to the Bums always hurts.

Meh, Patrick Misch was terrible.

67.50 ERA

That isn't Horrible. Thats little league
oh, man, that score hurts. Even though it is only the 2nd game of Spring (and it aint even spring yet) Losing to the Bums always hurts.

67.50 ERA

ya, sorry Misch, but you aint cut out for major league ball.
anybody go a quick recap of todays game?
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AC49er:

They scored in Bunches against Minsch and Mota. WE lost.
Originally posted by AC49er:

Patrick Misch emerged as a terrible pitcher giving up 5 runs in .2 innings. So much for our improve bullpen.......

67.50 ERA

I'm sorry but I DEFINITELY remember pitching better than that in little league, so don't insult me!!!!
You guys are hilarious. Its game 2 and its called exhibition baseball. I wouldn't get too excited one way or the other.
Originally posted by ninerfaninLA:
You guys are hilarious. Its game 2 and its called exhibition baseball. I wouldn't get too excited one way or the other.

exactly who cares

well to be honest, misch has always sucked the big one.

Well I was definitely kidding. Otherwise yesterday I would have came on here announcing Ishi as the Giants savior at 1b
Originally posted by 49ersAREMYLIFE:

well to be honest, misch has always sucked the big one.

Yep. Safe to say Misch doesn't have big league stuff.
Originally posted by 49ersfan4life:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I like the sound of that rotation. If Randy still has something in the tank, you gotta love Cain against the opposing team's #3. And Zito at 4 with less pressure. Sanchez has the tools to be a great #5. Big if, but if it all comes together, we've got a really good rotation.

We have a good rotation and added some good relievers too, our pitching is awesome, pity we don't have even 1 legit bat in the lineup

I hope our rotation performs well enough to keep us in games. If a couple guys step up in our lineup, we might be able to survive. No power, but Winn/Lewis/Renteria/Molina/Rowand/Sandoval are all capable.
I seriously doubt Misch makes this team anyway. The bullpen seems pretty set with maybe 1 spot open.

The bigger issue has been and will continue to be the lack of hitting on this team. I just don't see how its remotley possible for the Giants to beat Arizona or LA with this hitting ( or lack thereof) attack. 2011 will be the year. Until then.. its pray for the best.
I seriously doubt Misch makes this team anyway. The bullpen seems pretty set with maybe 1 spot open.

The bigger issue has been and will continue to be the lack of hitting on this team. I just don't see how its remotley possible for the Giants to beat Arizona or LA with this hitting ( or lack thereof) attack. 2011 will be the year. Until then.. its pray for the best.

ima pray for some youngster bat to wake up and get us a couple more wins this year.

Lewis? Ishikawa? Bowker? pray some one steps up a little and maybe we can win a couple more this year, still agree that we dont compete for the division.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com