There are 181 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL**2009 NASCAR Season

HMS keeping it strong. Hopefully the winning can filter down to the other two drivers in HMS. Jr just seems distracted so far this season.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
HMS keeping it strong. Hopefully the winning can filter down to the other two drivers in HMS. Jr just seems distracted so far this season.

i agree. Mark Martin is starting to come round but it's IDK with Dale JR. hopefully Mark will be next for HMS to get a victory.

Let's hope Jeff can get #5 this year!!
I know all the Gordon fans are excited. Good win for him. One of the tracks he hasn't beat. Not many more and he will have won at them all.

I am happy as Jimmie had a second. Never go wrong with a top 5 or 10. Good race, the front half was boring with 90 something caution free laps. Not that I want wrecks, just I hate races where a bunch of guys go laps down.
Bump. Horray for Mark Martin!!!!
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

Great to see Mark back in victory lane I don't think anybody in the field were against him winning. Tough luck for Junior too but then again thats typical.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Great to see Mark back in victory lane I don't think anybody in the field were against him winning. Tough luck for Junior too but then again thats typical.

Tony Jr needs to go soon. These pit calls are horrible and puts Junior in these situations where he needs to gamble. No focus in that pit crew whatsoever.
GO COUSIN MARK!

Tony Jr needs to go soon. These pit calls are horrible and puts Junior in these situations where he needs to gamble. No focus in that pit crew whatsoever.

i agree. all 3 other teams have won and gotten poles while JR. has nothing
Is Ricky Bobby still first in the standings? Anyone know?
Aaron's 499 at Talladega! JPM is the pole winner alongside the Biffle. Keselowski qualifies into the top ten.

Rest of the Aaron's 499 lineup

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Apr 25, 2009 at 11:27 AM ]

Damn Matt Kenseth went for a ride today in the Nationwide race.
Damn Matt Kenseth went for a ride today in the Nationwide race.

Bumped by the guy who won it too.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Apr 26, 2009 at 11:36 AM ]
HOLY s**t BRAD KESELOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOCKER OF THE DECADE!!!!

Holy s**t! Carl tried to block, but BK wasnt going to go below the double yellow. Boy Carl went for a ride.

Holy s**t! Carl tried to block, but BK wasnt going to go below the double yellow. Boy Carl went for a ride.

Seriously, that was some scary s**t especially seeing a couple pieces of debris go into the crowd. The Ricky Bobby moment was pretty sweet though.
Share 49ersWebzone