Cal Basketball

• iohk
  • Veteran
ouch, upset by....the beavers?
  • 909er
  • Veteran
  • KevMoWong
  • Info N/A
The first half of the CAL/UCLA game is nasty... UCLA has 12 steals and 16 turnovers... it's disgusting to watch this.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
we got butt raped.
Yeah the Pac-10 is crazy this year. After last night UCLA might once again be the team to beat but it seems like on any given night, one team can beat another. Just hope the Pac-10 is well represented in the field of 65 come March
so where do we stand in the pac 10?

what a win, great game
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
so where do we stand in the pac 10?

what a win, great game

we're 3rd right now. 8-4 in the conference, 19-6 overall.
Bears are playing really well of late. I hope for a sweep of the Oregon schools and a split vs. the LA's and then vs. the Arizona's. That would give us a 23-8 overall record and 12-6 in the Pac-10. That should be enough to get them in the tourney especially with a few qualities wins...Washington twice, Arizona, Arizona State.

to bad the ladies lost yesterday...
Originally posted by AC49er:
Bears are playing really well of late. I hope for a sweep of the Oregon schools and a split vs. the LA's and then vs. the Arizona's. That would give us a 23-8 overall record and 12-6 in the Pac-10. That should be enough to get them in the tourney especially with a few qualities wins...Washington twice, Arizona, Arizona State.

I hope so. You know they have a hard time putting a lot of the same divisions in the tourney. In addition, they look for quality teams for the "other tourney". They are pushing it. Not bad though. I hope they can dig through.

Go CAL Bears!
Originally posted by SF49erFaithful:
Originally posted by AC49er:

I hope so. You know they have a hard time putting a lot of the same divisions in the tourney. In addition, they look for quality teams for the "other tourney". They are pushing it. Not bad though. I hope they can dig through.

Go CAL Bears!

PAC-10 should send the top 5 teams, so unless you guys have a meltdown you should make the tourney.

Crazy year in the PAC, its pretty much a 5 team race for 1st still (3 tied in 2nd, including you guys).
ok i call this the obama curse!!!!!!
  • JR80
  • Veteran
god damn, we just cannot get past the BEAVERS!!!!!!!! ughhh
Share 49ersWebzone