LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

NEW YORK YANKEES REGULAR SEASON THREAD

Congrats on making it to the World Series, guys. Should be an interesting one. The reigning champs against the evil empire.
Actually excited for the World Series this year. Looking forward to a great pitching matchup in game 1 Lee vs CC and then scores of 10-8 the rest of the series. PLeanty of Dingers!!!
Hey congrats it was a great series.

My hate for the yankees though rolls on...
Originally posted by AC49er:
Actually excited for the World Series this year. Looking forward to a great pitching matchup in game 1 Lee vs CC and then scores of 10-8 the rest of the series. PLeanty of Dingers!!!

pretty cool that cc pitched against Lee in the first game of the season and now they pitching in the first game of the world series.
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! Too bad Watchutalkin About - or whatever that loser's name that started this thread isnt around to enjoy rubbing our faces in it.... NOT!
Gotta end this thread in style.

• Dino
  • Veteran
c'mon whereswaldo. you know you wanna post in here!
Originally posted by Dino:

I know, he's so pissed off that we pulled that convo out with him saying to me that he didn't like baseball. He didn't think people here had very good memories

He knows he blew his cover and never returned to the thread, even though I bet you he's reading it everyday.

He didn't even stand up for himself, just posted some picture's and disappeared, he won't post in here, I will bet money..
Originally posted by King49er:

I know, he's so pissed off that we pulled that convo out with him saying to me that he didn't like baseball. He didn't think people here had very good memories

He knows he blew his cover and never returned to the thread, even though I bet you he's reading it everyday.

He didn't even stand up for himself, just posted some picture's and disappeared, he won't post in here, I will bet money..

Isn't that a good thing?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
btw, Congrats MT

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Isn't that a good thing?

btw, Congrats MT

Thank you sir! I appreciate it. I didn't really see this happening so I think I appreciate this one quite a bit more then the ones under Torre even though I was a nervous wreck for the entire posteason. lol
btw, Congrats MT
btw, Congrats MT

and thank you sir! I'll be looking forward to our Toronto-New York rivalry for the first two months of the season next year.

I Kid I Kid!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
btw, Congrats MT

and thank you sir! I'll be looking forward to our Toronto-New York rivalry for the first two months of the season next year.

I Kid I Kid!

Share 49ersWebzone