There are 187 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NEW YORK YANKEES REGULAR SEASON THREAD

he didn't spit on the ball, but he will spit in the angels face the rest of the series
yeah boy
So the crowd cheers like crazy when the Yanks do good, but when they get away with a base, they boo like crazy????? hahaha
2 bad calls in one inning, ugh refs
Originally posted by teeohh:

Yeah. I really don't understand the need for human umpires in baseball. I do in other sports, but not here. Both of those calls were awful. Swisher was out by a foot at 2nd base, and on the sac fly, the 3rd base ump was solely looking at Hunter in CF...how could he tell when Swisher left the base?
lol that 3rd base ump is going to cost one team the game
lol that 3rd base ump is going to cost one team the game

Yeah, good thing this is a 5 run game. This has been f**king terrible.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Yeah. I really don't understand the need for human umpires in baseball. I do in other sports, but not here. Both of those calls were awful. Swisher was out by a foot at 2nd base, and on the sac fly, the 3rd base ump was solely looking at Hunter in CF...how could he tell when Swisher left the base?

it kind of worked out b/c swisher should have been out anyway and missed double play isnt as bad because cano didn't score after it
Boogie down Bronx
A-Rod is just ridiculously dialed in right now. If the Yankees & Phillies make the WS, it'll be fun to watch him & Howard go at it.
Hey im an angel fan but I know when its over, because well its over. The Yankees have just overpowered the angels so props to the yanks.
New York!!!!!!
let's do this!