LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

NEW YORK YANKEES REGULAR SEASON THREAD

Can James be warned for spamming the same s**t in a bunch of threads? No one cares about the Cards in the Yankees, Angels, or Phillies threads.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Can James be warned for spamming the same s**t in a bunch of threads? No one cares about the Cards in the Yankees, Angels, or Phillies threads.

I posted it in each thread it applies to.

Originally posted by jrg:

and did it have anything to do with the title of it being Cards are the real deal? I dont recall you ever doing that before in the Yanks thread.
let the sweep in fenway begin.................
  • jrg
  • Veteran

and did it have anything to do with the title of it being Cards are the real deal? I dont recall you ever doing that before in the Yanks thread.

Click on the link man, thats what the article says.

Oh I know I was just saying you never posted previous power rankings in here before until it just happens to have that as the title.
Damn the offense came out to play tonight too bad the pitching was s**t. Mitre needs to go the guy gives up a ton of runs everytime he pitches. s**tty performance by Andy too but at least we got the win.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Oh I know I was just saying you never posted previous power rankings in here before until it just happens to have that as the title.

[ Edited by jrg on Aug 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM ]
12 hits and only 1 run? WTF?!?! Pathetic job today of not cashing in on men on base today after such a great job at doing it yesterday.
This 7 days rest for Joba has gotta stop. I've never seen a team sacrifice a guy's ERA and chances for a win just to make sure his innings are low enough its so stupid. Especially when a lot of other young starters are doing just fine with the amount of innings they're ptiching.

They musta listened to me Joba is finally going back down to starting every fifth day. Plus Cano hit a 3 run walk off tonight against Chicago in the 10th. Pretty good day.
good sweep over the white sox. the joba rules r pissing me off though. pulling him after 3 innings is so lame.
I hate to admit this.....but I think the Yankees could take it this year, you guys are at least going to the WS unless you guys pulls a Dan Marino/Mcnabb in the playoffs.
Originally posted by King49er:
I hate to admit this.....but I think the Yankees could take it this year, you guys are at least going to the WS unless you guys pulls a Dan Marino/Mcnabb in the playoffs.
Hairston blows Pettittes perfect game...A-Roid coulda made that play...
Share 49ersWebzone