LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

2008-2009 General NHL Discussion Thread and PLAYOFFS! (pg 16)

Detroit up 1-0 in the Series now.
I didn't watch much of this game because of the Lakers game but wow... the Hawks did play really well in the first period grabbed a lead for a bit then it all went down hill from there...

At least its only game one
  • NickV
  • Veteran
The 3rd period was owned by detroit. Non stop pressure.
Hurricanes with the upset tonight
Originally posted by GoNiners:

The Canes are going to be tougher than the Pens think
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by GoNiners:

The Canes are going to be tougher than the Pens think

canes play tough, gritty playoff hockey capable of knocking the pens off their gm. only thing pens has over them is much better skill players except i'll take ward over fleury. skill players can be shut down if done right. either way go canes, really dont wanna see the damn pens back in the sc finals again. already know wings are gonna teach the kids on the hawks a lesson on championship type hockey. only way hawks go to the finals if osgood becomes osbad of the regular season, which i dont see happening.

its just amazing how time and time again the wings as a team take it up another level come playoff time. im so damn jealous, damn you sharks, damn you just cant let it go
Pens Lead Series 1-0
Pens Lead Series 1-0

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Pens Lead Series 1-0

I bet they win the cup this year
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Pens Lead Series 1-0

Canes laid a egg game 1 vs Boston.

They will bounce back.

Originally posted by NickV:
Pens Lead Series 1-0

Canes laid a egg game 1 vs Boston.

They will bounce back.

It's going to be tough for both sides
Pens Lead Series 1-0

yup its a perfect script for the nhl, crosby leads team back to finals against the best team and defending cup champs for a rematch in which the pens win it this time around in 7. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! CMON CANES BREAK THAT SCRIPT
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Pens Lead Series 1-0

yup its a perfect script for the nhl, crosby leads team back to finals against the best team and defending cup champs for a rematch in which the pens win it this time around in 7. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! CMON CANES BREAK THAT SCRIPT

They are bound to win one eventually....too much talent on that team,and we've all seen what Crosby and Malkin can do in the playoffs....
Pens Lead Series 1-0

They are bound to win one eventually....too much talent on that team,and we've all seen what Crosby and Malkin can do in the playoffs....

yeah, theyre 2 star players that actually show up in the playoffs. unlike a few players i know that play in california
Pens Lead Series 1-0

yeah, theyre 2 star players that actually show up in the playoffs. unlike a few players i know that play in california

well none of them are on the Kings,thats for sure
Share 49ersWebzone