There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2008-2009 General NHL Discussion Thread and PLAYOFFS! (pg 16)

LMAO YES!! f**k BOSTON!
Originally posted by Byisgod:
LMAO YES!! f**k BOSTON!

At least we don't have to feel alone now.

I think if the Sharks played in the East, we'd make it farther than Boston.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,559
What a series! So exciting. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Both teams deserved the win.
wow Carolina vs. Pittsburgh


this is gonna be sick. Staal vs. Staal that RBC Center is gonna be rockin
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
LMAO YES!! f**k BOSTON!

At least we don't have to feel alone now.

I think if the Sharks played in the East, we'd make it farther than Boston.

Actually, I'm a Ranger fan. My familys had season tickets for over 50 years. My aunt (who recently passed away) and her son used to eat dinner with the Rangers all the time. They actually unveiled Mike Richters picture collage on Richter Night.....

...anyway. Man, I always pick the Sharks to come out of the West and they always disappoint me. But yea, I do agree that the Sharks probably would have made it out of the first round if they were in the Eastern Conference. The Ducks were just a tough team to handle. I mean any team that beats the one seed and then almost takes out Detroit has to be pretty damn good IMO. As far as making it farther than Boston, thats a tough one to argue. Boston plays a more defensive game than the Sharks. But it has to feel good for you guys to know that both of the one seeds are out instead of just you guys lol
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER


OMG

FORMER SHARK WITH AN ASSIST

OH s**t SON

f**k YOU TIM THOMAS

Walker was a Shark?

I thought Scott Parker was a Shark. I don't remember a Walker. Then again.. I took a long break from watching Shark hockey a while back.

Ray Whitney with the Assist
Originally posted by GoNiners:
wow Carolina vs. Pittsburgh


this is gonna be sick. Staal vs. Staal that RBC Center is gonna be rockin

LETS GO CAROLINA!!!! CROSBY'S A b***h AND MALKIN IS UGLY AS HELL!
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
wow Carolina vs. Pittsburgh


this is gonna be sick. Staal vs. Staal that RBC Center is gonna be rockin

LETS GO CAROLINA!!!! CROSBY'S A b***h AND MALKIN IS UGLY AS HELL!

Ruutu is gonna f**k Crosby up!
I want Chicago vs. Carolina.

But I think its going to be Detroit vs. Pitt with Detroit repeating
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I want Chicago vs. Carolina.

But I think its going to be Detroit vs. Pitt with Detroit repeating

nah man it's Carolina vs. Detroit in a 7 game thriller with Detroit winning.....championship!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER


OMG

FORMER SHARK WITH AN ASSIST

OH s**t SON

f**k YOU TIM THOMAS

Walker was a Shark?

I thought Scott Parker was a Shark. I don't remember a Walker. Then again.. I took a long break from watching Shark hockey a while back.

Ray Whitney with the Assist

Doh. Assist.. The brain is elsewhere tonight.
Washington Capitals sign free agent Swedish sensation goalie Anton Gustafsson. Guess that game 7 ended Varlamov (sp?) future with the team.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Washington Capitals sign free agent Swedish sensation goalie Anton Gustafsson. Guess that game 7 ended Varlamov (sp?) future with the team.

if you guys google search the name, it says he is a 19 year old center, not the goalie
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by joey82:
Originally posted by joey82:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by joey82:
Penguins all the way!

Crosby > Ovechkin

Not too mention that

Malkin > Federov

Penguins are deeper and have outshot the Caps everygame. Look for them to come out on top tonight!

well duh your penguin homerism is gonna say crosby is better which the hell he aint. and of course malkin is better than an old federov who was 1 of the best back in the day


Please explain why Ovechkin is better than Crosby. Yes, he is a better shooter, but Crosby crashes the net, plays great defense, blocks shots, plays on the PK, and doesn't take stupid penalties. He does all of that and he is only 1 point behind Ovechkin for the series.

I guess I should fix my quote to accurate depict the final point totals.

Where are you Fred? I am waiting to hear why Ovechkin is so much better than Crosby.
Because he can take a hit and doesn't whine to the refs every five minutes.I said it before and i'll say it again all he is is another mario.Hey maybe he'll retire too early since when he doesnt like the way the game is called anymore.Better yet i know this is mean but maybe he'll get hodgkins disease too.Big f**kin p***y is all he is.

Stay Classy

So you think the guy whines too much so you hope he gets cancer? Excellent!


I doubt if you have even watched a Pens playoff game this year. I have watched essentially all of them and I have seen him maybe complaining to the refs once or twice. I understand hating on a player because he is great and he isn't on your team, but cancer... really?

I also think it is hilarious that we have a random internet "tough" guy calling out a professional athlete in one of the toughest sports ever a p***y. I bet you are a lot tougher than this guy who gets smashed into by guys going full speed, and taking sticks to the face on a near daily basis. I guess Sid is a real p***y... I am surprised he can even get on the ice let alone score a single point considering how soft and b***hy he is.
Originally posted by joey82:
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by joey82:
Originally posted by joey82:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by joey82:
Penguins all the way!

Crosby > Ovechkin

Not too mention that

Malkin > Federov

Penguins are deeper and have outshot the Caps everygame. Look for them to come out on top tonight!

well duh your penguin homerism is gonna say crosby is better which the hell he aint. and of course malkin is better than an old federov who was 1 of the best back in the day


Please explain why Ovechkin is better than Crosby. Yes, he is a better shooter, but Crosby crashes the net, plays great defense, blocks shots, plays on the PK, and doesn't take stupid penalties. He does all of that and he is only 1 point behind Ovechkin for the series.

I guess I should fix my quote to accurate depict the final point totals.

Where are you Fred? I am waiting to hear why Ovechkin is so much better than Crosby.
Because he can take a hit and doesn't whine to the refs every five minutes.I said it before and i'll say it again all he is is another mario.Hey maybe he'll retire too early since when he doesnt like the way the game is called anymore.Better yet i know this is mean but maybe he'll get hodgkins disease too.Big f**kin p***y is all he is.

Stay Classy

So you think the guy whines too much so you hope he gets cancer? Excellent!


I doubt if you have even watched a Pens playoff game this year. I have watched essentially all of them and I have seen him maybe complaining to the refs once or twice. I understand hating on a player because he is great and he isn't on your team, but cancer... really?

I also think it is hilarious that we have a random internet "tough" guy calling out a professional athlete in one of the toughest sports ever a p***y. I bet you are a lot tougher than this guy who gets smashed into by guys going full speed, and taking sticks to the face on a near daily basis. I guess Sid is a real p***y... I am surprised he can even get on the ice let alone score a single point considering how soft and b***hy he is.

i will give crosby his props and he was better than ovechkin in their series, but i still think ovie is better. crosby has a better supporting cast than ovie has imo and when crosby also has 1 of the best players in the world in malkin it just helps.