There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2008-2009 General NHL Discussion Thread and PLAYOFFS! (pg 16)

The only thing keeping Anaheim in this game is the referees. Detroit should be blowing them out.

Instead, Pronger can crosscheck the frack out of Hudler smashing him into Hiller and the penalty goes to Hudler for goaltender interference.

Pronger can literally spin and tackle (with arm and leg wrapped around) Hossa to the ground with no call -- the announcers were sure in shock at that one.

I agree with the crowd's chants of bull ____. They had to go to Hockey central for a bit, it seemed, because the cursing was so loud. Teemu Selanne? What a pansy. The Ducks make me sick.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Duck are taking the Wings to the limit!
its over
heh i dont think sharks could have beaten detroit anyways. perhaps if they get some good pickups next year they can go all the way but i think they underestimated the ducks since they beat em like 4 of the 5 times in regular season
Originally posted by ads_2006:
its over

Take your sorry cheap-shot antics home, Anaheim. Have fun watching the real teams continue to play for the Cup this year. (.. Sharks..)

YES. So glad Anaheim is done.

Chicago, Detroit -- Pittsburgh, Carolina/Boston?

Is a Stanley Cup Rematch in the making? I wanted Pittsburgh to take it last year, and I don't like Carolina or Boston so.. guess I'm rooting for the Pens or Chicago now..
cant believe i was rooting for the wings, but quite frankly i'll go for any team over the damn ducks. hopefully i see a canes and hawks sc final with the canes taking it. still cant watch a full gm of hockey with out realizing the pain of the choke artists sharks in my mind
go home Anaheim...screw you Getzlaf. GO WINGS!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
cant believe i was rooting for the wings, but quite frankly i'll go for any team over the damn ducks. hopefully i see a canes and hawks sc final with the canes taking it. still cant watch a full gm of hockey with out realizing the pain of the choke artists sharks in my mind

I know.

Cup Scenario's I'd like to see:

Hurricanes vs. Blackhawks -- I'd root for Chicago.
Penguins vs. Redwings rematch -- I'd root for Pittsburgh.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM ]
I'm glad the Ducks are toast.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I know.

that would be sweet, and the penguins would have to win, rub it in the face of hossa
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I know.

that would be sweet, and the penguins would have to win, rub it in the face of hossa

LOL that would be f**kin hilarious, but then again i do not wanna see the penguins win it. but i would love to see hossa's face i can really see a rematch with the pens with the help of the nhl pull it off
wow...hella bruins on the ice and no penalty

Canes nearly had the gw right there
ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER

OMG

FORMER SHARK WITH AN ASSIST

OH s**t SON

f**k YOU TIM THOMAS
Wow... Boston was all over Carolina, all period.. but one shot is all it took.. a little tap in, and Carolina wins.
ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER

OMG

FORMER SHARK WITH AN ASSIST

OH s**t SON

f**k YOU TIM THOMAS

Walker was a Shark?

I thought Scott Parker was a Shark. I don't remember a Walker. Then again.. I took a long break from watching Shark hockey a while back.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 14, 2009 at 8:29 PM ]