LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

****2014 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Thread****

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:

congrats on the 1800

Any chances we could get Manny now? Much as I don't like the guy, we are in desperate need of a big bat.

Ben Sheets would also be nice, at least make our pitching staff even more solid then.
  • Brew
  • Veteran

congrats on the 1800

Any chances we could get Manny now? Much as I don't like the guy, we are in desperate need of a big bat.

Ben Sheets would also be nice, at least make our pitching staff even more solid then.

yeah no kiddin i'd love ben sheets. Garland is leaving and we dont know how Kelvim will do once he's back
49erwill, you're a mod now.....get this pinned please
SI.com's rumor mill says there are signs we may make another run at Manny Ramirez

i just want us to get a bat, for god's sakes

i'm real happy we got Fuentes, but we need another hitter
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nipplehead:
SI.com's rumor mill says there are signs we may make another run at Manny Ramirez

Reagins said the Angels have no interest in Manny.

Not sure what to make of it because it could just be playing games with Boras or it could be another example of the team putting character first and wanting to avoid a trouble player.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by nipplehead:

Reagins said the Angels have no interest in Manny.

Not sure what to make of it because it could just be playing games with Boras or it could be another example of the team putting character first and wanting to avoid a trouble player.

Ya it could be either of those

[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Jan 6, 2009 at 15:27:10 ]
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Scioscia gets contract extension

old news buddy
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Scioscia gets contract extension

old news buddy

Well I just talked to him.....

He didnt sign it until today

oh

The loss of KRod & Tex will hurt you guys but you play in a week division and will win the AL West. Is the farm system still stacked? I remember a while back it was but dont know if they panned out or are still moving up or still stuck at AAA.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AC49er:
The loss of KRod & Tex will hurt you guys but you play in a week division and will win the AL West. Is the farm system still stacked? I remember a while back it was but dont know if they panned out or are still moving up or still stuck at AAA.

not as good as other teams. Surely Kendry Morales moving out of AAA will leave them shorthanded in power.
Originally posted by AC49er:

Our farm system isn't as good as it was in years past, we have some pitchers but no can't miss hitter that i know about at this moment, as far as winning the AL West, i really don't expect it this year, our pitching is gonna be good again but our offense is going to be just awful
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Brew
  • Veteran

ya pretty much

yes sir ree. Thank god for football, basketball and hockey
Share 49ersWebzone