There are 303 users in the forums

****2014 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Thread****

Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by angelv05:

For real though, Greg Oden hasn't been impressive at all.

All the more reason to be afraid. Just imagine if he was playing well. We'd probably be at the top of the conference. But that is good for non-Blazer fans this season. This is going to be a dynasty for the next decade.

LMAO!! Oden playing beyond he is capable does not = 13 games.

The bigger point is the one you didn't comment on because you know it is true. The Lakers are going to be a floor mat in the years to come.

The funnier point is that even you don't believe that BS.

Bynum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oden

Oden is just a cherry on top. Roy and Aldridge are going to be bringing home titles through at least 2015. We're the second youngest team in the league and without question the most athletic.

When Pau and Kobe are gone, Ariza and Bynum won't be taking you anywhere.

Pau is 28 and Kobe is 30. I see us being on top for quite a while. Add Bynum, Ariza, and a few others and it's all gravy. Besides that point, there is one franchise in this league that attracts more superstars than any other. Finding new talent will not be a problem.

But by all means, tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. If you're lucky, you might get to see one of your young studs win a title or 2. Only if they jump to the lakers, that is.
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SS2K8:

All the more reason to be afraid. Just imagine if he was playing well. We'd probably be at the top of the conference. But that is good for non-Blazer fans this season. This is going to be a dynasty for the next decade.

The bigger point is the one you didn't comment on because you know it is true. The Lakers are going to be a floor mat in the years to come.

How does it feel to be a fan of a team who exists only to help further the legacy of other franchises? You should get together with some jazz and suns fan and start a club.

We've won the championship. Are you a Lakers fan? How does it feel to cheer for one of the greatest bandwagon franchises in the history of sports?

Yeah you know what, you go ahead and rep your 32 year old championship. That trophy is probably rusted over by now. Yes i'm a diehard Laker fan who grew up in Socal.

In case you haven't noticed, you're a 49er fan, and unless you're 7 years old, i'm pretty sure you know what it's like to be a fan of a successful and therefore hated franchise. Ain't too bad at all
But by all means, tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. If you're lucky, you might get to see one of your young studs win a title or 2. Only if they jump to the lakers, that is.

I guess you forgot about the dry spell before Shaq and Kobe.
Yeah you know what, you go ahead and rep your 32 year old championship. That trophy is probably rusted over by now. Yes i'm a diehard Laker fan who grew up in Socal.

In case you haven't noticed, you're a 49er fan, and unless you're 7 years old, i'm pretty sure you know what it's like to be a fan of a successful and therefore hated franchise. Ain't too bad at all

I don't care if you're from SoCal or not. You're a bandwagon fan, just as every other Laker fan is. You could cheer for the Clippers but you don't. I'm sick of Laker fans. As of late, we've been sending them home real sad from the Rose Garden though. That is always a beautiful sight.

Hence my point.

And BTW, consider that a job well done, Pete.
Go Clippers??? No???

The funnier point is that even you don't believe that BS.

Bynum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oden

Oden is just a cherry on top. Roy and Aldridge are going to be bringing home titles through at least 2015. We're the second youngest team in the league and without question the most athletic.

When Pau and Kobe are gone, Ariza and Bynum won't be taking you anywhere.

Like we won't be adding any new players till then.

The Lakers are like the Yankees, we all know they'll always have talent and be close to contending. The Blazers could already have the talent assuming most of their young guys develop(don't think they need all of them). They built the right way, now just sit back and see if it works out.
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran

I don't care if you're from SoCal or not. You're a bandwagon fan, just as every other Laker fan is. You could cheer for the Clippers but you don't. I'm sick of Laker fans. As of late, we've been sending them home real sad from the Rose Garden though. That is always a beautiful sight.

Says the 49er fan from Seahawk country

Hence my point.

I'm not reading you. Is your point that one of the Blazers is going to be wearing the purple and puke yellow? If so, I doubt Kevin P. would allow that to happen.

Hence my point.

I'm not reading you. Is your point that one of the Blazers is going to be wearing the purple and puke yellow? If so, I doubt Kevin P. would allow that to happen.

Why so testy? Its only a basketball team
I'm from Portland. When I was a kid, I always watched the 49ers on TV. I was in neutral territory. I live in Seattle now, that is why I always joke that I'm on the verge of becoming a Seahawk fan when the 49ers do things that are upsetting. But I only kid. The Niners and the Blazers are my teams.

Hence my point.

My point being that the Lakers attracted the Superstar talent that they needed. Shaq chose to come to LA, and Kobe basically said he wasn't going to play for the Hornets and after he worked out with the Lakers he wanted to be there. Jerry West made the move to trade our starting center for the soon to be superstar.

[/end point]

Hence my point.

Share 49ersWebzone