Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by marshulk:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
damn 11 of last 14?

:) hopefully they keep it up

this though.

ps you reply fast as f**k

It's cause I love you
Rumors we are interested in bringing Lackey back. I don't like it. Looks like Cliff ship has sailed, and after getting GUTTED for Street I don't think we have the pieces for Price. and I hate CJ. that is all.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Rumors we are interested in bringing Lackey back. I don't like it. Looks like Cliff ship has sailed, and after getting GUTTED for Street I don't think we have the pieces for Price. and I hate CJ. that is all.

trade them cj and hamilton

god i wish that could really be possible.
Hey can we get an update on the title of this thread to 2014?? Want to make sure when we win the Pennant and meet all these lowly Giants fans we mean business.....
all i see when hamilton tries to hit a lefty. 3 sliders in a row = K

I thnk Lackey would be a very good pickup. He has been good all year and is striking out guys at a rate he hasnt seen in years. Makes a lot of sense to me.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I thnk Lackey would be a very good pickup. He has been good all year and is striking out guys at a rate he hasnt seen in years. Makes a lot of sense to me.

True...Grich-Weave-Lackey-CJ-Skaggs..I can live with that for sure. Gonna be a price tho, I do not want to give up Morin
last weekend's series vs the mariners was a trip lol
Here we go. Bout to take over the AL West, and the best record in MLB, and Josh's head is on Mars. This is so reminiscent of....his entire career. I remember when Rangers were in a similar spot, I think it was in September he had to sit out the biggest series of the year cuz he got blurred eye vision cuz he had too many energy drinks. Was stoked to see Scioscia call him out tho.

Anyway, predictably, the A's are floundering on offense since they sold the heart and soul of their line-up for Lester. Heading to Fenway to face the red hot sox, then a 3 gamer in Oakland.......needless to say this is a huge week. We need this division, CJ, and ginger beard Josh to pull their heads out asap.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Aug 18, 2014 at 11:41 AM ]
You're welcome
Share 49ersWebzone