There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

****2014 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Thread****

  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
dont care, not gonna watch
hi guys

i stopped posting this summer for a while, and stopped watching the halos in august cuz we sucked

lets go after carl crawford, yes?

and go giants! f**k the rangers. i hate that entire f**king team.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,470
Originally posted by nipplehead:
hi guys

i stopped posting this summer for a while, and stopped watching the halos in august cuz we sucked

lets go after carl crawford, yes?

and go giants! f**k the rangers. i hate that entire f**king team.

Anyone really. This team went south without figgy and vlad
Crawford goes to Boston, who everyone thought was coming to LAA. This after trading for Gonzalez. That turns up the heat on Yankees to get Lee. White Sox resign Konerko. I hate both of those teams.

What are we doing? We need to upgrade and looks like we didn't offer enough $$ to get Crawford. Beltre is not enough. Ugh. Hunter is not happy, either.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Crawford goes to Boston, who everyone thought was coming to LAA. This after trading for Gonzalez. That turns up the heat on Yankees to get Lee. White Sox resign Konerko. I hate both of those teams.

What are we doing? We need to upgrade and looks like we didn't offer enough $$ to get Crawford. Beltre is not enough. Ugh. Hunter is not happy, either.



Im iffy on Beltre, we need a 3B but hes only good in contract years.
vernon wells? i dont know much about baseball, is this a good trade
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,470
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
vernon wells? i dont know much about baseball, is this a good trade

Glad we hot rid of Rivera but I think we gave too much for Vernon. He's old and over the hill and injury prone.
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
vernon wells? i dont know much about baseball, is this a good trade

Glad we hot rid of Rivera but I think we gave too much for Vernon. He's old and over the hill and injury prone.

This. He played well last year but, IIRC, didn't do much the year prior.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,470
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
vernon wells? i dont know much about baseball, is this a good trade

Glad we hot rid of Rivera but I think we gave too much for Vernon. He's old and over the hill and injury prone.

This. He played well last year but, IIRC, didn't do much the year prior.

Specially for a good hitter like mile napoli
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,470
We lost joe Saunders too don't you know
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,470
Can we get a change in title?
so what's up for this year?...hopefully i don't have to stop watching baseball in july again.

Hunter, Wells, Abreu?...we better do better than that.

if our rotation stays healthy, we could be a playoff team. i hope we at least make it interesting this year, and maybe, just maybe, we can have some breakout player that doesn't pull a Glaus on us (i hope Morales is not heading in that direction).
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
so what's up for this year?...hopefully i don't have to stop watching baseball in july again.

Hunter, Wells, Abreu?...we better do better than that.

if our rotation stays healthy, we could be a playoff team. i hope we at least make it interesting this year, and maybe, just maybe, we can have some breakout player that doesn't pull a Glaus on us (i hope Morales is not heading in that direction).

Whats the line up gonna look like, anyone wanna give me a mock one?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,470
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
so what's up for this year?...hopefully i don't have to stop watching baseball in july again.

Hunter, Wells, Abreu?...we better do better than that.

if our rotation stays healthy, we could be a playoff team. i hope we at least make it interesting this year, and maybe, just maybe, we can have some breakout player that doesn't pull a Glaus on us (i hope Morales is not heading in that direction).

Whats the line up gonna look like, anyone wanna give me a mock one?

Aybar
Abreu
Hunter
Wells
Morales
Kendrick
That rookie cf
Callaspo/maicer
Mathis
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,470
Will? Phat? Dman? Nipple? Corey? Anyone excited???????