There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Thread***

• Dino
  • Veteran
article was written September 06, 2008

howard is a completely different player this season than last.

oh well. doesn't matter. both are great players... i'd take howard hands down. maybe i'm a homer? idk
[ Edited by Dino on Mar 31, 2009 at 1:14 PM ]
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

oh well. doesn't matter. both are great players... i'd take howard hands down. maybe i'm a homer? idk

So is Yao.... he's actually playing!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TX9R:

So is Yao.... he's actually playing!

LOL. True that man.
  • sarpp
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
2008 Article Yao vs Howard

FINALLY, some facts to back my theory...Yao is the BEST!!!Not that I needed this article to prove it...We've been blessed in Houston now with centers...

First "The Dream" & now "The Great Wall"...Again Yao over Howard anyday, but I'm not very partial here, so...
Originally posted by sarpp:

FINALLY, some facts to back my theory...Yao is the BEST!!!Not that I needed this article to prove it...We've been blessed in Houston now with centers...

First "The Dream" & now "The Great Wall"...Again Yao over Howard anyday, but I'm not very partial here, so...

LMAO.

Bleacher report is a place where fans write so-called-articles. I'm sure that "Darren"is a real swell guy, but he's just a fan that posted his opinion, and he sound like he's about 14 years old.

It's awesome that you guys cite "Darren" as a source for your facts.
What would happen to Yao if there were no online All-Star voting?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

LMAO.

Bleacher report is a place where fans write so-called-articles. I'm sure that "Darren"is a real swell guy, but he's just a fan that posted his opinion, and he sound like he's about 14 years old.

For the record, I didn't site anything other than the stupid comments. What that I said was untrue?
  • Dino
  • Veteran

LMAO.

For the record, I didn't site anything other than the stupid comments. What that I said was untrue?

I think he was aiming his comments toward Sarpp.

LMAO.

It's only awesome when you use laker fans on laker boards for sources right?
IE: Gumby
You are a joke. LA.

Dime Magazine

LMAO.

I was.

If someone thinks that Yao's better than D12, that's their prerogative. I disagree, but so what. But don't send me a link to what's essentially another message board and post "Darren's" blog about how Yao is the goodest and then call it evidence, LOL.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

LMAO.

I was.

If someone thinks that Yao's better than D12, that's their prerogative. I disagree, but so what. But don't send me a link to what's essentially another message board and post "Darren's" blog about how Yao is the goodest and then call it evidence, LOL.

Don't be bashing on Darren, he's the best 14 y/o blogger on that site.

LMAO.

I was.

Who in the hell called it Evidence????????????????
I just posted the guys thoughts, period. Relax.

LMAO.

It's only awesome when you use laker fans on laker boards for sources right?
IE: Gumby
You are a joke. LA.

Dime Magazine

Gumby=David Lee=Andrew Bynum's & Trevor Ariza's agent, but that has nothing to do with our conversation. When I sourced Gumby it was about speculation regarding the Lakers...not trying to post empirical evidence about something.

LMAO.

I was.

Who in the hell called it Evidence????????????????
I just posted the guys thoughts, period. Relax.

sarpp.
H = OWNED