LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

***Official 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Thread***

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
H = OWNED

Of course I can rely on you socal, dman, or amp to come in and say OWND.

reminds me of this

keep it up stone.

That must be you in high school. I applaud your bravery in showing us this. Kudos to you. I hope you did it for the chicks.

And FYI, you got owned. Throwing Gumby in LA's face, trying to compare him to Darren, when Gumby is a 2 time player agent for the Lakers and has an inside on the organization is absolutely you getting owned. Although I don't expect you to admit that. It would be very unlike you.

Ok, I'm sure he is. Just like the Convick is really Mike Vick and AmpLee is really Amp Lee......I HAVE SERIOUS DOUBT AN NBA AGENT WOULD BE ON MESSAGE BOARDS, especially posting players information.
H = OWNED

reminds me of this

keep it up stone.

That must be you in high school. I applaud your bravery in showing us this. Kudos to you. I hope you did it for the chicks.

And FYI, you got owned. Throwing Gumby in LA's face, trying to compare him to Darren, when Gumby is a 2 time player agent for the Lakers and has an inside on the organization is absolutely you getting owned. Although I don't expect you to admit that. It would be very unlike you.

Ok, I'm sure he is. Just like the Convick is really Mike Vick and AmpLee is really Amp Lee......I HAVE SERIOUS DOUBT AN NBA AGENT WOULD BE ON MESSAGE BOARDS, especially posting players information.

I wouldn't want to believe it if I were you either, but I've seen that confirmed on more than one website. Either way I wouldn't expect you to admit it.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Come on now, who beleives anything said on a message board? You know we're all 12 year old boys with braces and acne.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Come on now, who beleives anything said on a message board? You know we're all 12 year old boys with braces and acne.

Speak for yourself.
H = OWNED

reminds me of this

keep it up stone.

I wouldn't want to believe it if I were you either, but I've seen that confirmed on more than one website. Either way I wouldn't expect you to admit it.

Of course it was confirmed on another message board, so it must be true.
H = OWNED

reminds me of this

keep it up stone.

Your argument of "Nuh Uhh" is very convincing.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
H = OWNED

reminds me of this

keep it up stone.

Please. Don't act like you have any idea of a situation you have absolutely no knowledge of.

Give me his real name and I can find out if he is an agent or not. I work for the LA Times, one quick phone call to a friend and I can find out.
David Lee.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
David Lee.

David Lee in fact the agent for Ariza and Bynum. After speaking with a Times staff writer he said he doubts any agents would visit any type of fan forum, he said most sports people hate fan forums.

It could be David Lee on the other end, because he only has 2 clients, so he might have extra time to surf fan forums, but to know for sure
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
David Lee.

David Lee in fact the agent for Ariza and Bynum. After speaking with a Times staff writer he said he doubts any agents would visit any type of fan forum, he said most sports people hate fan forums.

It could be David Lee on the other end, because he only has 2 clients, so he might have extra time to surf fan forums, but to know for sure

Lee is definitely kind of a weird cat, no doubt. But like you said, those are his only two clients, so it's not like he has to be on the phone all day. His purpose for being on the Laker boards is to manipulate public perception in a positive way, especially during times of injury and contract negotiations...which is pretty much all he's ever posted about. Remember, not only do these guys negotiate NBA contracts, they negotiate endorsement deals. So while it's definitely unusual, it does make sense to try to get the public on your side.

I "know" that Gumby=Lee because of a couple of people that I talk to on a somewhat regular basis that have connection to the Lakers. They've all confirmed that it's him. Could they be wrong or lying to me? Sure, but I doubt it, especially considering that Gumby had the scoop on everything related to Ariza & Bynum.

• sarpp
  • Info N/A
Quote:
Really doesn't matter, if the blog was created by a 14 year old or an vet 65 year old...
That blog was cool to read & enjoyed the stats that were in it...If LA49er thinks D12 is better than let him be!!!

Its not just cause I'm a Rocks fans that I choose Yao over Howard, even if I was from another team, that wouldn't change the fact that Yao is a true center & more polished than Howard. Anyways not gonna waste my time here with this...

This week Rockets will ONCE AGAIN beat Orlando & Yao will ONCE AGAIN out play Howard & even after both of these things happen, people will continue to support Howard over Yao...

Message: DO NOT come to the Rocks board & expect to get support for Howard over Yao...Not gonna happen!!! Call it homerism or whatnot...Thats like me going to the Lakers board & saying King James is better than Kobe...LOL

[ Edited by sarpp on Apr 1, 2009 at 8:44 AM ]
  • sarpp
  • Info N/A
[ Edited by sarpp on Apr 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM ]
  • sarpp
  • Info N/A
Rockets are PLAYING the worst game I've seen in 2 months from them!!!

No defense!!! No rebounding!!! Their actually making the Suns look good!!!
The Suns are playing with desperation.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sarpp:
Rockets are PLAYING the worst game I've seen in 2 months from them!!!

No defense!!! No rebounding!!! Their actually making the Suns look good!!!

59 points for the suns with 2:30 left in the 2nd quater
Share 49ersWebzone