There are 204 users in the forums

Official Cal Bears Thread

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by putangina:
Yeah, just stop throwing to Boetang. Dude is a better sh1t talker than pass-catcher. He's awful. Two third down conversions for naught cuz he can't catch.

Riley would be having a huge game if we had last years receivers.

Still, no excuse for those drops. If you're a wide-receiver who can't catch I dunno what to tell ya.
Holy smokes!!!!! I hope that QB really didn't audible the RB into that awesome hit!!!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy smokes!!!!! I hope that QB really didn't audible the RB into that awesome hit!!!

nah that was just a sick play
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Yeah, just stop throwing to Boetang. Dude is a better sh1t talker than pass-catcher. He's awful. Two third down conversions for naught cuz he can't catch.

Riley would be having a huge game if we had last years receivers.

Still, no excuse for those drops. If you're a wide-receiver who can't catch I dunno what to tell ya.

Oh I agree...his WR's are definitely killing him today.
All these mistakes are killing us. We should be dominating this game....but silly llittle mistakes keep us from breaking away....and Nate Longshore's suckitude.
wouldnt be surprised if cal lost the game,

the offense, specifically the wr, cant keep stalling.
Wow, we haven't seen pocket presence here in the Bay Area like that in a decade.
oh f**k kevin riley

niners may need a qb in a couple years right?
Wow, we haven't seen pocket presence here in the Bay Area like that in a decade.

that was unbelievable. what a play.
Originally posted by 49ersAREMYLIFE:

Did you see how he just "ho hum" side-stepped that rusher. Just...wow!

That block by the FB was perfection. He ended up taking 3 guys out with it and opened a walkway for the RB.

I like how he "ho-hummed" that ball 30 yards with a guy wrapped around his waist.
anybody know that song (or beat) they just played on the outro/replay of the touchdown as they went to commercial?
Anyone see Trent Dilfer high fiving Riley on the sideline

hahaha

Kevin Riley is amazing. Hopefully Tedford comes to his senses and never plays Longshore again.
Share 49ersWebzone