LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Official Cal Bears Thread

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AC49er:
Originally posted by NickV:

brings a tear to my eye...so beautiful

I wonder what it feels like? To rush the field and all that stuff. JR80! Care to elaborate? I'm sure you were on the field.
  • JR80
  • Veteran

brings a tear to my eye...so beautiful

I wonder what it feels like? To rush the field and all that stuff. JR80! Care to elaborate? I'm sure you were on the field.

hell yeah I was on the field!! It was sick, seeing what it was like to be a player (sort of). But it was really fun, there were people everywhere, I had absolutely no chance of finding or touching the axe, because I wasn't sitting close enough to the field to get a chance. That being said when my roommate and I got on the field there were still a few players milling around. I got Riley to sign my gameday ticket which was pretty cool. I think the tightest part was that we got to exit through the tunnel and everyone was high fiving us from the stands.

There were like 20 cops and security personnel surrounding the goal posts so there was no chance anyone could bring them down...but yeah, overall a pretty fun time to be a Cal student/fan.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Since you guys asked I remembered I took some pics when I was on the field with my cell phone, so I'll post those in a sec.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
The Campanile the week before the game

The Big Game Bonfire

On the field after the game

And I don't mean to boast, but this picture is just sick.
  • CalBear49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by JR80:

The Big Game Bonfire

On the field after the game

Beautiful. Just...beautiful.

Even more beautiful due to the fact we handed Stanford their ass on a silver platter
  • JR80
  • Veteran

Even more beautiful due to the fact we handed Stanford their ass on a silver platter

yeah, when it was 30-3 the place was straight rockin!!!!
I had a dream last night that Oregon beat Oregon State thus eliminating us from the Holiday Bowl!!!
  • JR80
  • Veteran
I had a dream last night that Oregon beat Oregon State thus eliminating us from the Holiday Bowl!!!

well Jizz Rodgers is out so that might come true.
come on oregon st

• CalBear49er
  • Info N/A
Beavers got smashed.

Hello, Emerald Bowl. At least it's in San Francisco.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CalBear49er:
Beavers got smashed.

Hello, Emerald Bowl. At least it's in San Francisco.

yeah, Cal can at least win at "home"
As much as I hate the fact we wont be playing in the Holiday Bowl, at least I will get a chance to watch the Bears in the Emerald Bowl!!!!!!!!

Damn I had to be right!!!
  • JR80
  • Veteran

Damn I had to be right!!!

hahaha yeah. Oh well, another home game for Cal will hopefully mean another win. And I'm not talking about the Washington game.
Share 49ersWebzone