LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow my team is sucking ass right now.
did the spend the last two weeks in nevada to practice and get used to the time difference to go party it up on the strip???
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
That was probably the most messed up game I've ever seen Hawaii play. Fuggin refs also sucked, they weren't calling s**t against UNLV unless it was obvious. I didn't know UNLV O-lineman were allowed to tackle D-lineman.

And WTF is wrong with Moniz, for a three year starter he looked like crap tonight.

And we got absolutely no speed at the WR position.

I really hope UH doesn't act all tough if/when we beat UC Davis, that's nothing to be proud of.

Why oh why didn't we pick up Tate Forcier.

As of right now, we need to re-work the QB and WR positions.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
That was probably the most messed up game I've ever seen Hawaii play. Fuggin refs also sucked, they weren't calling s**t against UNLV unless it was obvious. I didn't know UNLV O-lineman were allowed to tackle D-lineman.

And WTF is wrong with Moniz, for a three year starter he looked like crap tonight.

I really hope UH doesn't act all tough if/when we beat UC Davis, that's nothing to be proud of.

moniz has always been like that. Looks like a baller a few weeks, then just awful in others
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

moniz has always been like that. Looks like a baller a few weeks, then just awful in others

True hes been inconsistent through out his career, but hes at least looked good against crappy teams.

And IMO, I think we should go back to the 3-4, with the 4-3 we've been unable to set the edge.
Moniz makes with wish timmy chang was back.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Yay now we get to beat up on little ole UC Davis.

If I were playing for Hawaii I wouldn't feel proud about beating them.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

Any chance Graves gets a shot?
seriously... who the eff came up with "Mighty Mo Moniz"
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Don't know, but hes so Mighty he can throw 7 TD against UC Davis!!!

I hope the next HC we get is a Pro Style offense HC, Run-n-Shoot is getting old.

I hope the next HC we get is a Pro Style offense HC, Run-n-Shoot is getting old.

not if the scout funding didn't pick up (has it? dunno). it actually evens the playing field for us because we can attack our opponents CB depth.

lol, i think you're just saying that because Moniz and Mac ruined it with the spread-pistol. get a real QB back there and it'll never get old.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

not if the scout funding didn't pick up (has it? dunno). it actually evens the playing field for us because we can attack our opponents CB depth.

lol, i think you're just saying that because Moniz and Mac ruined it with the spread-pistol. get a real QB back there and it'll never get old.

That and I actually think our O-line is geared more for run-blocking, we got a bunch of maulers who have trouble with pass-rushers. I just kind of wanna take a page outta Boise St. playbook, look how dominant those guys are running a Pro Style offense, same with USC over the years.

That and I actually think our O-line is geared more for run-blocking, we got a bunch of maulers who have trouble with pass-rushers. I just kind of wanna take a page outta Boise St. playbook, look how dominant those guys are running a Pro Style offense, same with USC over the years.

Dan Hawkins c'mon down?
That's more like it. Sheesh, Moniz with 400+ and 7 tds. Then again it was Lousiana State, but it was on the road :)

This week a bye, then it's off to UC-Davis.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That's more like it. Sheesh, Moniz with 400+ and 7 tds. Then again it was Lousiana State, but it was on the road :)

This week a bye, then it's off to UC-Davis.

i swear..... Moniz must have money on UH games. LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone