There are 221 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

With that said I give Khan a very good chance to upset Canelo. Movement will beat both him and GGG.
Ggg needs to fight Ward.

Pac needs to fight Canelo.

-Roy Jones
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Who t f was that jobber Ggg was fighting?

What a disgrace to the game. He offered nothing!

Wade was in the ring tonight because everyone above him passed on GGG.
Originally posted by BenQ:

What? Have you looked at the rings middleweight rankings? Wades not even on the list.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran

What? Have you looked at the rings middleweight rankings? Wades not even on the list.

That's what I mean. He should not have been in the ring, but he was because everyone passed. Also Wade was the no1 contender in the IBF. GGG had an obligation to face his mandatory. GGG is chasing history by wanting to hold the 4 major belts. WBC is being held hostage by Canelo, BJ Saunders is hiding out with the WBO belt, and GGG had the IBF and WBA. He's fulfilled the IBF mandatory, and according to IBF rules he now has a year until the IBF forces another mandatory. Until then GGG can do what he wants in the pursuit of all the major belts.

Now it's the WBAs mandatory that he has to fulfill and that looks to be GGG vs D.Jacobs. D.Jacobs holds the "regular" WBA championship and GGG holds the "super". The WBA has so many versions of it's championship because they get a nice chunk of the purse for every fight involving their belt. Greedy f**ks.
he's waiting until GGG is 37-38. Both Canelo and ODLH know GGG will knock the ginger out of canelo

Meh, they're both tippy toeing the weight lines. It's frustrating but IMO Canelo is by far the more skilled fighter.

Hahaha...that stupid f**king Ginger beaner can't do anything better than GGG, besides making dumb stipulations for fights
Ggg needs to fight Ward.

-Roy Jones

Kovalev is going to fight Ward, early 2017.

That will be a really exciting fight to watch.
Ggg needs to fight Ward.

-Roy Jones

I saw comments ggg's camp declined a fight from ward a while back.. is that true? anyway ward too heavy for him now

I love his post fight interviews lol.. I immediately think of borat

if canelo doesn't fight this dude then he a fraud
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Ggg needs to fight Ward.

-Roy Jones

I saw comments ggg's camp declined a fight from ward a while back.. is that true? anyway ward too heavy for him now

I love his post fight interviews lol.. I immediately think of borat

if canelo doesn't fight this dude then he a fraud

GGG f**ked up right there. He had a chance to fight a Ward that hadn't seen live ammunition in 2 years. The Ward we saw a few weeks ago was hesitant to throw the right hand! GGG had a great chance to beat Ward then, and legitimize his recognition as P4P.
So is Pac really calling out Canelo? Unless if they agree to dance around for millions, that's just suicide on Pacs' part .

I lost Hella money back in the day to the "Mexicutioner" Pacqiuo , but seeing him get SleepTrainnnnned by Marquez made me feel sorry for him.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Apr 25, 2016 at 12:12 PM ]

So is Pac really calling out Canelo? Unless if they agree to dance around for millions, that's just suicide on Pacs' part .

I lost Hella money back in the day to the "Mexicutioner" Pacqiuo , but seeing him get SleepTrainnnnned by Marquez made me feel sorry for him.
that was the day i thought i saw paq die
does khan have any chance? I like virgil hunter but I don't think it will help

Absolutely. His conditioning can get him the w. I wouldn't place money on it but it's possible.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran

lol no

Absolutely. His conditioning can get him the w. I wouldn't place money on it but it's possible.

This.
lol no
Share 49ersWebzone