This Saturday mayn on ESPN
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Santa Cruz vs Mares .GET YA Ready

when is this

This Saturday mayn on ESPN

lol sup dude.. thanks sir
santa cruz just too long (no homo).. what's next for that guy?
Good ass fight. Place looked packed and lit.

Mares just couldn't reach him consistently as Cruz is long range is just too much and too accurate. Even the brawling phone booth was lost by Mares. ...which is crazy because Mares is one of the most dominant fighters in the sport.
Does anyone know when the Floyd/Berto fight is suppose to start? I know it says 5pm PST, but when are they expected to get into the ring?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Does anyone know when the Floyd/Berto fight is suppose to start? I know it says 5pm PST, but when are they expected to get into the ring?

Main event pops off near 2130mst
Gonna be weak fight. Mayweather 117-110. in 12
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Main event pops off near 2130mst

Don't forget about the leap year

main event usually starts after 8 pm depending on the undercard(s) beforehand..

will not watch lol..

the all access episodes have been entertaining though.. mayweather driving a koenigsegg now.. sheesh

hopefully he retires for real so we can get some REAL fighters mainstream.

If this dude wasn't american, he'd be toast by ''win'' number 40.
By toast I mean ridiculed ,not getting all those close fight decisions,be allowed to hold,run,etc

https://vine.co/v/eFgTIrqjxAm
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 13, 2015 at 12:40 PM ]
I really don't know what to say. This was the first time I was disappointed watching a money fight. It's confusing because we all want to see fisticuffs but the problem is you can't touch him. At his age that's hella impressive.

Looking at Khan, Thurman or Brook I'm not sure things would be any different. I doubt it.

Who knows if this his last fight? Pretty sure that 50-0 mark will temp him to come out and play again.

Despite what many think its my opinion that boxing needs him.
he definitely gonna fight one more time.. he wants that 50 me thinks
Stay retired. Nobody want you back.

Honestly I think Floyd fights this way because well,its a loophole in boxing and mostly because I think his hands are fragile nowaday stemming from past hand injuries.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Stay retired. Nobody want you back.

Honestly I think Floyd fights this way because well,its a loophole in boxing and mostly because I think his hands are fragile nowaday stemming from past hand injuries.

it's like someone using noob tubes while camping in cod
Share 49ersWebzone