LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Wtf! Pascal got worked ugggggg.
I honestly can't see anyway that you'd give that to Pascal. Gonzalez won 7 rounds.
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
I honestly can't see anyway that you'd give that to Pascal. Gonzalez won 7 rounds.

At least. Maybe MAYBE 6-4

At least. Maybe MAYBE 6-4

That's how I thought the judges would score it. And then they said all three judges score it 96-94 in favor of Pascal. I couldn't believe it. I felt kinda bad for the other guy because he started crying immediately after they announced the winner.
They were talking about a GGG vs Kovalev fight down the rode.

GGG vs.Lemieux is going to be an epic fight.
That's how I thought the judges would score it. And then they said all three judges score it 96-94 in favor of Pascal. I couldn't believe it. I felt kinda bad for the other guy because he started crying immediately after they announced the winner.

Yeah man no doubt I mean he did sacrifice a lot of things to display his talents yuk.
THIS PASCAL GONZO FIGHT IS AWESOME

I want to see both these guys fight Kov. Gonzo first .

Good to see actual fighting instead of pop shot running and hugging.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

caught parts of it.. need to watch the whole thing.. did gonzo get robbed or what? looked like he threw more punches from the stats
ward / kovalev.. make it happen

So Lemieux is legit?
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

So Lemieux is legit?

maybe an 8/10 on the legitness scale. no doubt this will be ggg's toughest/biggest fight to date. all it takes is one punch to end a night, and lemieux has that kind of power, but so does ggg and also sets himself up better to use that power.

anything can happen but I see this fight closer to caneloVkirkland than haglerVhearns

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

caught parts of it.. need to watch the whole thing.. did gonzo get robbed or what? looked like he threw more punches from the stats

Gonzo did get caught but Pascal got his head snapped a lot more. I definitely am gonna watch all three of these dudes err time. Kov,Pascal and Gonzo bring the action.
I'm getting ready to place Kovalev in the elite category. Who's with me? His hands are fast af and I appreciate his improved footwork.
I'm getting ready to place Kovalev in the elite category. Who's with me? His hands are fast af and I appreciate his improved footwork.

He's a beast... PLEASE make the Ward fight happen. PLEASE. I would do an $80 PPV buy for that. Number one fight I'd probably want to see.
Originally posted by BenQ:
Originally posted by sacniner:

So Lemieux is legit?

maybe an 8/10 on the legitness scale. no doubt this will be ggg's toughest/biggest fight to date. all it takes is one punch to end a night, and lemieux has that kind of power, but so does ggg and also sets himself up better to use that power.

anything can happen but I see this fight closer to caneloVkirkland than haglerVhearns

I watched some Youtube clips of Lemieux. Everyone is saying that he'll be GGG's toughest competition, although, like you said I don't think this will be a difficult fight for GGG.

The Canelo/Kirkland. DAMN. What a knockout.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran

there's now way he's not the real f**king deal. in his fight with pascal he shifted like how duran shifted. pascal escaped to krushers right so krusher turned southpaw for one punch and landed a clean left straight and turned pascals legs to spaghetti.
Share 49ersWebzone