There are 224 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

I wish p***y ass Ward would get in there with GGG.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

hes looking to move up to 175 while ggg wants to clean out 160. ggg is already small at 160 so 168 is his ceiling i think. for ward if he moves up theres pascal, stevenson, beterbiev (if he wants an early test before going for the top dogs) and the krusher.

for ggg he can go after lee (wbc mw belt), quillin, cotto (ggg will be cottos mandatory after geale), danny jacobs (looked great this past week), and bj saunders if he really wants to clean house. then even after all that canelo will be moving up along with lara. ggg has a lot of fights at 160.

my point is theres lots of fights for both of them, and facing each other imo wouldn't be the biggest fight
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

i'd like to see it too but that weight difference doe

ward can still merk anyone out there.. it's too bad he hasn't been fighting right at his prime
how was that klitchko fight? man i had it dvr'd but i couldn't even watch one round lol.. boooring
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how was that klitchko fight? man i had it dvr'd but i couldn't even watch one round lol.. boooring

The later rounds got a little more interesting after the ref took a point from klitz for holding. Even then he was in control. Best thing about the fight was his baby mama on my tv screen.
Jimmy kimmel walking out behind manny in the run dmc fit! lol
First round to may on 2 good pinches. I'm giving the 2nd to manny cuz he was the aggressor and landed more.
I think that was clearly mannys round in the 3rd. More active. Landed more.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 2, 2015 at 9:10 PM ]
4th was mannys. Not even debatable. First time mays been hit Ina long time.
5th to May I think. He landed more clean punches. Manny looked like he took the round off. Barely threw.

I was thinking that was mays round, but manny win the 2nd half by far. I gotta give it to manny.
Tough round to call. Very close. Could go either way. May win early. Manny won late. I'll give it to May.
Mannys easy. May landed only 1 solid counter that round.
May won that round. Manny was active and landed some but May was cleaner in landing.
Manny the far aggressor int hat round. I think he landed more clean punches. Giving it to manny.
Share 49ersWebzone