There are 178 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Fonfaras'Ukrainian ass dominated Jr.
He can go enjoy 4/20 now seeing that it's all he cares about.

Mattysee owned Provo.

He let him fight back but Provod had nothing.
Crazy how much he pounded on Provo so easily.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Fonfaras'Ukrainian ass dominated Jr.
He can go enjoy 4/20 now seeing that it's all he cares about.

Mattysee owned Provo.

He let him fight back but Provod had nothing.
Crazy how much he pounded on Provo so easily.

Agreed

Crawford bossed up too
LOL @ that fat ukrainian lady Flipping off the Argentinian fans after the Mattysee decision announcement.
LOL @ that fat ukrainian lady Flipping off the Argentinian fans after the Mattysee decision announcement.

She was hella mad
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
crawford gonna be a force in the jrww division for years to come! i don't have that high of an opinion on dulorme but no one has ever done that to him before, and with ease.

provo has gotta retire. thats the second fight in which he had pissed black afterward
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

She was hella mad

That sht had me rollin.
Originally posted by BenQ:
crawford gonna be a force in the jrww division for years to come! i don't have that high of an opinion on dulorme but no one has ever done that to him before, and with ease.

provo has gotta retire. thats the second fight in which he had pissed black afterward

Or some cotto type time off at least.

There's no shame in losing a very close decison to Lucas . He's a top ten p4p easy.
Guts will only get you so far. Even though he has good power, he doesn't have great power. Still, one helluva fight.
Chavez Jr. Quit.. Very disappointing.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Guts will only get you so far. Even though he has good power, he doesn't have great power. Still, one helluva fight.
Chavez Jr. Quit.. Very disappointing.

he's got power, just not above 160. he also doesn't have basic fundamentals, or the ability to adjust mid fight. just runs in with his head down from the same angle and try to grind?

jccjr v gg/froch won't ever happen now, nor was it even competitive before

There's no shame in losing a very close decison to Lucas . He's a top ten p4p easy.

Provo had him dazed in the 11th round, but he couldn't capitalize. I was really impressed with the accuracy of Lucas's punches.

Do you think Lucas vs GGG would be possible? I'm not sure about their weight classes.

Matthysse v. Provodnikov was a war. awesome fight.

oh, and just bought this shirt. i'm ready!

• BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

Provo had him dazed in the 11th round, but he couldn't capitalize. I was really impressed with the accuracy of Lucas's punches.

Do you think Lucas vs GGG would be possible? I'm not sure about their weight classes.

lucas fights at 140, ggg at 160

never gonna happen
does prov have any defense? that dude gets hit constantly lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
does prov have any defense? that dude gets hit constantly lol

he moves his head, but unfortunately, the dude's got a watermelon head
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Matthysse v. Provodnikov was a war. awesome fight.

oh, and just bought this shirt. i'm ready!

link
Share 49ersWebzone