LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Thurman trying too hard to box.. Not that he can't, but that's not what's going to get him money.. He's ONE TIME Thurman.. The young, nasty knockout kid.. Go in there and do your thing.. Fighters always talking about how they won't change their style because of crowd reaction, why well change your style because of "expert" criticism? Dude spent 80% of this fight getting backed down, though he controlled the fight.. f**k that.. Step forward and knock out these lil n***as.
Dvr'ing the HBO card. Twitters indicating an epic robbery doe smh.
I predict a tko round 6 khan.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Lol I got it dvrd too.. Dont post about that s**t til tomorrow.. I'm about to go out and get f**ked up after khan gets in alexanders ass
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:

Lol I got it dvrd too.. Dont post about that s**t til tomorrow.. I'm about to go out and get f**ked up after khan gets in alexanders ass

Haaaaa
Scrapin round one
Well at least one Andy Lee is a world champion.

Bradley Chaves is turning into a brutal phone boother. Good chit.
Seems like Thurman was trying to get some work in tonite because he really could have knocked that guy out.
Khan simply outclassed Alexander who to me is just a gate keeper that is good at most things and great at nothing and it showed.
Bradely got robbed.
I'm hopeful Thurman steps up the competion and stops fighting tomato cans.
And when the f**k is Andre Ward going to fight again.
Funny listening to Andy Lee after the fight.. Even he knew he was losing until he landed that hook.. I like, Lee, though.. Something about him and his style. Would love to see him and Kirkland go at it.
Bradley rethinking That 154 lb talk.lol
Canelo would CREAM that dude.

khan fight was boring.. that sh*t was over from the getgo.. bad matchup

bradley got hosed..

didn't really understand folks booing thurman.. at least he showed he can win fights other than knocking a dude out.. it wasn't sexy but he's pretty smart/accurate with his punches
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Dec 15, 2014 at 12:43 PM ]
This Saturday on Shop box, my cuz got a shot at Gary Russell jr. It will be the co feature fight. It is a long shot, but I just hope Chris does well.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
This Saturday on Shop box, my cuz got a shot at Gary Russell jr. It will be the co feature fight. It is a long shot, but I just hope Chris does well.

Wow, how he pull that?

Wow, how he pull that?

By losing 2 of his last 3.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran

tough loss for your cousin. russell jr was just too fast
Share 49ersWebzone