There are 181 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Where my real boxing fans at? Caught myself up at 3am watching a Chris John fight from 2012.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Where my real boxing fans at? Caught myself up at 3am watching a Chris John fight from 2012.

Did you watch the Salido fight?

Fight of the year candidate for sure.

[ Edited by Niner_Demon on Sep 23, 2014 at 8:55 AM ]
any notable fights coming up?
Schedule this week.

PPV - Sept 27 (12PM ET/9AM PT)
Krzystof Wlodarczyk vs. Grigory Drozd
(WBC cruiserweight title)
Denis Lebedev vs. Pawel Kolodziej
(WBA cruiserweight title)

Fox Deportes - Sept 27 (10PM ET/7PM PT)
Javier Prieto vs. Ivan Cano
(lightweight)

beIN Sports Espanol - Sept 27 (11PM ET/8PM PT)
Omar Chavez vs. Ramon Alvarez
(jr middleweight)

Chavez and Alvarez are the younger brothers of JCC jr and Canelo.
Mayweather had to answer questions to the NSBC about the all access show.

http://www.foxsports.com/boxing/story/floyd-mayweather-says-reality-show-not-so-real-092314
Mayweather calling out Pac. saying he's broke and needs a payday. yeesh.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

I wouldn't doubt Manny will end up having money problems at one point. He gambles and spends money like crazy.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

I wouldn't doubt Manny will end up having money problems at one point. He gambles and spends money like crazy.
Mayweather will be broke even with all that money one day and nobody will feel sorry for him.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Mayweather will be broke even with all that money one day and nobody will feel sorry for him.

Him too. Can't see the lifestyle sustainable for ever.
Roy is back

• jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL dam!
RIP Dan Goosen

Dan passed away from liver cancer at the age of 64. I remember as a kid going to the fights at the sportsman's lodge and the Reseda country club. Some of the first shows Dan and Joe would promote. Dan was a great person to talk to and I had the privilege to meet. Always seemed happy.

Statement from the Goossen Family:

“It is with overwhelming regret that we announce the passing of Dan Goossen, 64, from complications relating to liver cancer. The sudden news of his diagnosis was very much a private matter and his final days were spent surrounded by his family and closest friends. Sadness is difficult to escape as we grieve his passing, however we are filled with pride by the fact that Dan Goossen battled this aggressive illness with boundless strength and the last days of his life were fought and lived with unflinching bravery, pure love and grace beyond measure.”

Arrangements are pending and details will be announced in the next few days.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Roy is back

wow he looks terrible, i wish he just retire
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
RIP Dan Goosen

Dan passed away from liver cancer at the age of 64. I remember as a kid going to the fights at the sportsman's lodge and the Reseda country club. Some of the first shows Dan and Joe would promote. Dan was a great person to talk to and I had the privilege to meet. Always seemed happy.

“It is with overwhelming regret that we announce the passing of Dan Goossen, 64, from complications relating to liver cancer. The sudden news of his diagnosis was very much a private matter and his final days were spent surrounded by his family and closest friends. Sadness is difficult to escape as we grieve his passing, however we are filled with pride by the fact that Dan Goossen battled this aggressive illness with boundless strength and the last days of his life were fought and lived with unflinching bravery, pure love and grace beyond measure.”

the same goossen that ward is having problems with?
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FaTaL:
RIP Dan Goosen

the same goossen that ward is having problems with?

yep
Share 49ersWebzone