There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
You aint neva lie

Khan was looking dominant first couple of rounds then got rocked. I would'nt mind seeing a rematch.

me too. Khan is a different fighter, but so is Garcia.
Schedule for this weekend.

AWE - Sept 6 (3:30PMPM ET/12:30PM PT)
Kiko Martinez vs. Carl Frampton
(IBF jr featherweight title)
Showtime - Sept 6 (9:30PM/6:30PM)
Adrien Broner vs. Emanuel Taylor
(jr welterweight)
Lucas Matthysse vs. Roberto Ortiz
(jr welterweight)
Andre Berto vs. Steve Upsher Chambers
(welterweight)


UniMas - Sept 6 (11PM ET/PT)
Juan Diaz vs. Carlos Cardenas
(lightweight)


beIn Sports Espanol - Sept 6 (11PM ET/PT)
Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Giovani Segura
(WBO/WBA flyweight title)
About Billions, All Burberry

lol
that Broner/Taylor fight was good. no more silly s**t from Broner during the fight. called out Matthyse, and i feel that would be an AWESOME fight. i got Matthyse by tko
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,174
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
that Broner/Taylor fight was good. no more silly s**t from Broner during the fight. called out Matthyse, and i feel that would be an AWESOME fight. i got Matthyse by tko

that was a REALLY good fight! i really want to see broner matthyse. matthyse wants garcia first though, which im ok with since it will be a ko and everyone loves kos. theres a ton of fights for broner at 140/147.
would would the result have been if broner didn't get him at the end?
Broner has no choice but to fight badasses at that weight.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,174
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
would would the result have been if broner didn't get him at the end?

was still a convincing unanimous decision
Floyd teasing a 2015 retirement. Possibly one more match in him before he hands the gloves up. Is it gonna be against Pac? Swift? Khan? Thurman? Bradley?
War Maidana.

No stipulations this time?

Heavier gloves?

Different shoes?

Will the ref allow Floyd to hold more than normal?

Will the judges applaud Floyds run jab and hold style again?

Find out next time on the next episode of Dragonball Z!
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Floyd teasing a 2015 retirement. Possibly one more match in him before he hands the gloves up. Is it gonna be against Pac? Swift? Khan? Thurman? Bradley?

I can see FMJ most likely fighting Bradley, least likely Pacman, already proven wants no part of him. If I'm correct, fight will be technical with Bradley having to be the aggressor and FMJ back peddling and counter punching. Mayweather should beat him and end his last fight with a victory.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
War Maidana.

No stipulations this time?

Heavier gloves?

Different shoes?

Will the ref allow Floyd to hold more than normal?

Will the judges applaud Floyds run jab and hold style again?

Find out next time on the next episode of Dragonball Z!

Haha, good one! I think it'll be same as before, decent fight and FMJ will barely win on a split decision.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
War Maidana.

No stipulations this time?

Heavier gloves?

Different shoes?

Will the ref allow Floyd to hold more than normal?

Will the judges applaud Floyds run jab and hold style again?

Find out next time on the next episode of Dragonball Z!

Haha, good one! I think it'll be same as before, decent fight and FMJ will barely win on a split decision.
there is no way Chino wins this fight..thats why im gonna place a bet on him to win !
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,107
anyone have any streams for the fight?