LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-u2fOKw3kk&list=UUG0dmlH9YoJlxh8nmG3K5WQ

That is round 12, but I'm sure soon the fight will be updated on youtube. When it is, I'll post it here, but every boxing fan has to watch this epic fight.
u aint kidding. WOW
Boxing fans, take an hour out of your time and watch this classic.

Here is the full fight link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vV0iqOtRk
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Swift!

so many fight opportunities at welterweight for him. love to see him fight Amir Khan at some point.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Swift!

so many fight opportunities at welterweight for him. love to see him fight Amir Khan at some point.

damn he kilt that man.. i gotta watch this
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Takayama/Rodriguez FIGHT OF THE F'N YEAR!

werd? gotta watch
Yessir, check it out I posted the link.
porter/brook was boring as sh*t
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
porter/brook was boring as sh*t

bums me out that Porter lost. good dude and i like his fighting style, but he doesn't have the power you'd hope for his style. Brook pretty much took the counter approach, especially with his length.

that Figueroa fight was dope, tho

Swift!

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Swift!

oh snap! i totally forgot about that khan was winning, too, before he was getting all lazy
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Aug 19, 2014 at 7:39 AM ]
My friend who I worked with a lot while I was at the wildcard is getting another title shot.

NABO lightweight titleholder “Sugar” Raymundo Beltran (29-6-1, 17 KOs) signed a contract Thursday to battle unbeaten WBO lightweight world champion Terrance Crawford (24-0, 17 KOs) for the world title on November 29 at the Century Link Center in Omaha, Nebraska. The bout will headline an HBO telecast.
Crawford is coming from a huge win over previous undefeated Yuriorkis Gamboa. Raymundo’s last fight was was a ten round unanimous decision against Arash Usmanee on the undercard of Pacquiao-Bradley 2 back in April. Prior to that, he fought a highly controversial split decision draw with then WBO champion Ricky Burns.

Swift!

oh snap! i totally forgot about that khan was winning, too, before he was getting all lazy
You aint neva lie

Khan was looking dominant first couple of rounds then got rocked. I would'nt mind seeing a rematch.
You aint neva lie

Khan was looking dominant first couple of rounds then got rocked. I would'nt mind seeing a rematch.

me too. Khan is a different fighter, but so is Garcia.
Share 49ersWebzone