LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 374 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Rios/Chavez was a fckin mess. waste of time.

Had some moments but over all not impressed with either fighter. The ref wanted to go home early from the start.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Had some moments but over all not impressed with either fighter. The ref wanted to go home early from the start.

ref didn't give a s**t. he knew he was gonna DQ someone early on in the fight.

Rios needs to stop being a crybaby. with his style, he needs to expect some headbutts and dirty boxing. Chavez was definitely fighting dirty, and the way he was holding on to Rios shoulda gotten a lot more warnings than he received

ref didn't give a s**t. he knew he was gonna DQ someone early on in the fight.

Rios needs to stop being a crybaby. with his style, he needs to expect some headbutts and dirty boxing. Chavez was definitely fighting dirty, and the way he was holding on to Rios shoulda gotten a lot more warnings than he received

Rios was coming in with his head as well. Usually the good refs watch tape to see what tendencies fighters have as far a s fouls go. Then they bring it up during the pre fight meeting so that they are aware what the ref is looking for during the fight.
Rios was coming in with his head as well. Usually the good refs watch tape to see what tendencies fighters have as far a s fouls go. Then they bring it up during the pre fight meeting so that they are aware what the ref is looking for during the fight.

agreed on the ref. that dude didnt seem at all interested in the fight
damn my dvr messed up the last fight

glad I missed it

any notable fights coming up?
Good to see Bhops signing with Arum. I can see him retiring after Krusher beats him.
"Adonis is...piece of shyt."
BHop did NOT sign with Arum but his next fight will be on HBO.

The next notable fighting coming up will be between Porter and Brook on the 16th.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Good to see Bhops signing with Arum. I can see him retiring after Krusher beats him.
"Adonis is...piece of shyt."

What happened to Adonis..I thought bhop was supposed to fight him ?
don't forget showtime putting on a card this weekend

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
don't forget showtime putting on a card this weekend

Who fighting
Daniel Jacobs (skinny aldon look alike) looks pretty good
Takayama/Rodriguez FIGHT OF THE F'N YEAR!
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Takayama/Rodriguez FIGHT OF THE F'N YEAR!

Where i can watch this?
Share 49ersWebzone