There are 176 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
WHAT A FIGHT!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! Fight of the year, or at least right up with Molina/Matthysse. Guerrero won the fight, but Kamegai has won over fans all around the world.

Just a tremendous night of boxing.

Lomachenko is going to be tough to beat after the Salido fight. He learned so much from that fight and is a great technician. Russell Jr is fast as hell, and he barely landed 10% of his punches. Good stuff.

damn missed it.. was it on hbo or sho?

showtime
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
You aint lying!!!! What a Fight . This is the Kinda fight fans wanted to see Guerrero vs Floyd but Floyd is a Difrent style(a ****) LOL

Not really, I wasn't expecting nor wanting to see Mayweather/Guerrero being a brawl. I love slick boxers just as much as I love brawlers. I wanted to see Mayweather display his greatness and show he still has his legs and he showed that. Very good performance by him.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Funny, Lomachenko fights like Floyd and everyone is in love with him. Floyd fights like Floyd and he's a p***y? Lmao.

There is always double standards but it is what it is. Mayweather is my favorite fighter, but I loved the performance of Lomachenko. I still think Rigondeaux beats him.
when was the last time rigo fought? where has that doot been
RIGO fought Agbeko in December and in July next which will be his last fight with Top Rank.
looks like there's some trouble getting sean porters next fight with kell brook.

wouldn't that be some s*** if sean f***** around and got a shot at Floyd?
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jun 23, 2014 at 11:26 PM ]
Nah, looks like the fight with Brook is pretty much set and they are just deciding the date.
Who is Floyd fighting in Sept?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Who is Floyd fighting in Sept?

Imma guess Khan. I read that Manny could b looking at that Algieri cat.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Ellerbes or Arums offices. Imo despite what they say May and Manny are still on an epic collision course but the window is closing.

What's interesting to me is Mikey Garcia right now. I would love for him move up and fight Danny Garcia in 2015 man that would b sooo tits.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jun 25, 2014 at 2:15 AM ]
So Algeris' eye is ok?
I seriously thought that fight was over after the second round.Crazy how he came back like that.

i heard danny garcia fightin a scrub lol.. he should have fought pac
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i heard danny garcia fightin a scrub lol.. he should have fought pac

that's what i was praying for
Garce got paid and laid and is now sloppy a f.
Gamboa/Crawford has the potential to be a very good fight.
If Floyd is to fight Khan, he will have to push fight date later in the year. Khan can't fight in September due to Ramadan.

Algieri is NOT a candidate to fight Pacquiao next and Arum already mentioned that.

I don't care for Mikey Garcia vs Danny Garcia. One fights at 130, the other fights at 140 and is moving up to 147 very soon. I want to see Mikey fight the winner of Crawford/Gamboa.

Danny is fighting a bum which is a damn shame. The Herrera fight has him shook and they are trying to give him a pushover. Sucks, because his stock was at an all time high after impressively beating Matthysse on the under card of Mayweather/Canelo.
Share 49ersWebzone