LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
*waits for NinerDemon to post boxeo updates*

I know Pac is going to fight.

Maidana throwing shots at Mayweathers' fitted but I think he's finally going to fight Amir.

Sorry. Been screwing around lately. This week schedule.

HBO - June 14 (10PM ET/PT)
Ruslan Provodnikov vs. Chris Algieri (WBO jr welterweight title)
Demetrius Andrade vs. Brian Rose (WBO jr middleweight title)

UniMas - June 14 (TBA)
Glen Tapia vs. Keenan Collins (jr middleweight)

Showtime - June 21st
Robert Guerrero vs. Yoshihiro Kamegai, 12 rounds, welterweights
Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Gary Russell Jr., 12 rounds, for vacant WBO featherweight title
Devon Alexander vs. Jesus Soto Karass, 10 rounds, welterweights;
Chad Dawson vs. George Blades, 10 rounds, light heavyweights
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
I really like having roy jones commentating, he brings a level of insight that no one that hadn't fought professionally before would have. also he's just one of my favorite fighters of all time
Originally posted by BenQ:
I really like having roy jones commentating, he brings a level of insight that no one that hadn't fought professionally before would have. also he's just one of my favorite fighters of all time

Rory definitely has a unique style. Paulie Molly is my guy on showtime too.
Originally posted by BenQ:

i can see andre ward being a commentator once he's done fighting too.. i forgot he did one fight a while back and was pretty well spoken
Just noticed that bayarealuv TonyStarks and myself have been here since page 1 lol 2008. Now that's gangsta. We're all on this last page too! Yeeeee

I wonder what happened to hollywood49er the originator. I also think that 2pac maybe here under another name. Lamontb haven't seen him post in a while.... I don't think.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jun 13, 2014 at 11:31 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Just noticed that bayarealuv TonyStarks and myself have been here since page 1 lol 2008. Now that's gangsta. We're all on this last page too! Yeeeee

I wonder what happened to hollywood49er the originator. I also think that 2pac maybe here under another name. Lamontb haven't seen him post in a while.... I don't think.

lol nice
Alot of these ogs changed their name.I thought demon was Hollywood for a sec. I remember Hwood being a hothead and having beef in these zoner streets. Most likely bant.

Most ogs were good dudes but it takes one ass troll to make them leave.
Was gonna take a night trip drive to L.A./Oxnard but cancelled.

The cholos there have no chill doe.lol.
Andrade looked very good and the 154 division is stacked with young talent. Would love to see him against Lara/Canelo/Charlo next but it is unlikely.
GOT DAMN

Provod destroys the bigger Algeri.

Algieri is doing pretty well but just doesn't have the pop as Max has stated. It is extremely hard to hold Provo off for the entire 12 rounds and Algieri has one eye shut closed.
Algeri is hanging in there. Good heart .brave.
I have it much closer than the HBO crew.
Whoa!!!!!! I had it a draw, but interesting decision.

AWESOME

ILL GIVE IT TO HIM.WELL DESERVED...?....But you shouldn't leave it to the judges anyways.
Share 49ersWebzone