LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 358 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

I'm over Floyd.Of course he's going to go "undefeated" when you are the catchweight king,and refs don't warn him for holding ,running etc.

Floyd must be scared because of the last couple of fights,a judge or 2 had the cards tied or close.Probably wants full control and just bike it. I'm done with that guy.

King Serg looks a tad fat,but maybe that was before cutting weight. I hope he does ko Cotto,another overrated fuvkboi I can't stand.
Starks how are you over the current pfp king? I love u but come on son!
is the Cotto fight this weekend ? ppv ?
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

In recent history, Floyd has taken the riskier opponents. As far as catch weight king, the same label applies to Manny since he made his entire legacy fighting catch weight fights.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yep. PPV this tweekend.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yep. PPV this tweekend.
PPV damn

In recent history, Floyd has taken the riskier opponents. As far as catch weight king, the same label applies to Manny since he made his entire legacy fighting catch weight fights.

I'm over both those fools. Mannys' one chin check away from a coma,and Floyd runs,holds,and cheapshots his way.
I'd rather see the new blood like GGG,Maidana,Canelo,Provo,even Bradley and Broner for the shock factor. So many more other entertaining up and comers.
i like cotto...

but WAR KING SERG!
Cotto via ko round 7

Cotto via ko round 7

WAT?!?!
I really hope Sergios knees and hands are truly ready for battle..otherwise it's the end.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I really hope Sergios knees and hands are truly ready for battle..otherwise it's the end.

I think that is the deciding factor in this fight. I don't think Cotto can hurt him at this weight. he can out box him, maybe win out some exchanges but Serg is great at controlling the action, picks his spots smartly to gain an advantage in the exchanges.
Cotto via ko round 7

WAT?!?!

I do not feel Serge is on his level. I give Cotto the edge in footwork, combination punching, and big fight experience. Serge is a sneaky mofo but I don't think that'll be enough to take out a dog like Cotto.

I love this s**t.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jun 7, 2014 at 2:45 AM ]
Serge in the 2nd
Share 49ersWebzone