There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Agnew's corner was pure amateur hour. That kid actually had a shot to make the fight interesting. You don't instruct your fighter to stand against the ropes in the high guard and take punishment like that, I don't care who he's fighting.
Thinking about going to the Marquez vs. Alvarado fight. Ringside tickets are $400.00.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Thinking about going to the Marquez vs. Alvarado fight. Ringside tickets are $400.00.

get mid range

thats where the party people will be
i still hate arum and the fact that bradley/pac 2 is a scam.. but it's not gonna stop me from watching lol.. hope pac destroys this doot
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i still hate arum and the fact that bradley/pac 2 is a scam.. but it's not gonna stop me from watching lol.. hope pac destroys this doot

buying or free streaming ?
Scam? Watchu mean?

A decision for Bradley?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

buying or free streaming ?

streaming if i'm gonna watch at home.. but my neighbors usually buy the pacman fights so i might just head over to their house
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Scam? Watchu mean?

A decision for Bradley?

meant the 1st fight was a scam in order for a rematch
Looks like Lara is it for Canelo's next fight.

Former world champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (43-1-1, 31 KOs) is taking aim at WBA “regular” super welterweight beltholder Erislandy Lara (19-1-2, 12 KOs) as his next opponent. “My next fight will be on July 12 at the MGM in Las Vegas, Nevada,” said Canelo via his Instragram page. “We have several options for opponents, and one name is top is Lara. It has already been offered to him. He only needs to accept and stop talking so much!”
Lara is currently scheduled to defend his WBA title against Ishe Smith on May 2, so if he accepts Canelo’s offer, he would be back in the ring nine weeks after that fight.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Looks like Lara is it for Canelo's next fight.

Former world champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (43-1-1, 31 KOs) is taking aim at WBA “regular” super welterweight beltholder Erislandy Lara (19-1-2, 12 KOs) as his next opponent. “My next fight will be on July 12 at the MGM in Las Vegas, Nevada,” said Canelo via his Instragram page. “We have several options for opponents, and one name is top is Lara. It has already been offered to him. He only needs to accept and stop talking so much!”
Lara is currently scheduled to defend his WBA title against Ishe Smith on May 2, so if he accepts Canelo’s offer, he would be back in the ring nine weeks after that fight.

NOICE. That's my bday too.
i hope manny destroys this doot.. bring that fire back
  • titan
  • Veteran
^Bradley said a RD 8 KO! I really doubt it.
We will see ...ahhh...ib...dee bilibin warrior is..ahhh....pringing pack dee bire...or ib...ahhhh...he will ahh..retire.

SOMETIMES WHEN WE TAOUCH.
Unders airing yet?
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Unders airing yet?

Yep