There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Chavez Sr. made a career of it. So did Margarito. Angulo and Maidana are the same type of fighters where they do the best work in close. Some dudes like contact.

Thats what hbo wants you to believe.
Antonio Tarver got arrested, $200K bail
“Everything in regard to Gennady’s boxing career is currently on hold,” says Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions. GGG is currently in a traditional 40-day mourning period due to the sudden passing of his father. “His priority is to spend time with his family and at the appropriate time he will advise us when he is ready to continue his boxing career.”
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

lulz what he do?
Originally posted by Amir:

lulz what he do?

Passing bad checks. He owes 200 grand.
�€œEverything in regard to Gennady�€™s boxing career is currently on hold,�€ says Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions. GGG is currently in a traditional 40-day mourning period due to the sudden passing of his father. �€œHis priority is to spend time with his family and at the appropriate time he will advise us when he is ready to continue his boxing career.�€
insert sad Borat face here
Still debating whether to buy the "Canelo vs Perro" PPV. I got took last time for $70 on the Canelo-Mayweather fight.

lulz what he do?

Passing bad checks. He owes 200 grand.

Smh you got to know you're going to get caught at one point
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Still debating whether to buy the "Canelo vs Perro" PPV. I got took last time for $70 on the Canelo-Mayweather fight.

trying to find me a bar to watch it at. wish I had some Mexican friends.

I'm holding off until the Pacquiao Bradley fight. With that being said this is probably going to be the best fight of the year.

Mayweather and Canelo was a damn good card. Worth then 70, IMO.

trying to find me a bar to watch it at. wish I had some Mexican friends.

That sucks rubs. You can invite Amir to watch the fight with you.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:

Mayweather and Canelo was a damn good card. Worth then 70, IMO.

This undercard is not as good.
I'm undecided about going to watch the live fights that are televised on ESPN or ordering the fight.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
I'm undecided about going to watch the live fights that are televised on ESPN or ordering the fight.

Mexican vs Mexican and you're not gonna watch it? SMH

turn in your illegal green card.