LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 166 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

The latest controversy from the Philippines involving Manny Pacquiao is the question whether the former pound-for-pound great has a green card from the U.S., and if not, should he have been allowed to run for political office.
man, phucket Pacquiao.

Help the pinoys on the side with your money and focus on boxing for three years. Then go into politics. They're looking really corrupt right now.

Klitchko is going through the same thing. Some cat pulled a shiv on him in a debate room or something in Russia.

U.S. is a bit more civilized when it comes to politics ...in public at least. Across the way , they'll slice your dick off.

I SEENT IT.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
man, phucket Pacquiao.

Help the pinoys on the side with your money and focus on boxing for three years. Then go into politics. They're looking really corrupt right now.

Klitchko is going through the same thing. Some cat pulled a shiv on him in a debate room or something in Russia.

U.S. is a bit more civilized when it comes to politics ...in public at least. Across the way , they'll slice your dick off.

I SEENT IT.

Sooo stoked for the Broner fight

#bonerforbroner
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

#bonerforbroner

Should be a good fight. I'll definitely tune in.
Boner is weight-drained
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

#bonerforbroner

who heck likes Broner? dude is a lame.
Boner dropped in 2nd round and stunned
Maidana with the big upset
owned that dummy

Omg that was awesome!

Boxeo
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Well Broner lost. I want to see how he responds after the humble pie he got tonight.
I dont watch boxing that much anymore but watched on Showtime tonight. Was awesome to see this punk Broner just get destroyed. I had it 10 rds to 2.

Also... Keith Thurman was the most impressive of the bunch. He would kill Broner.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Dec 14, 2013 at 8:50 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Broner refusing his post fight interview.
Share 49ersWebzone