LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

That was some s**t right there. Weasel ass Elie Seckback got all butthurt after Roach said to get the effin Jew out if there. If anything, Roach unintentionally threw a bone at Elie.

I think Roach overreacted to the situation, but I understand the animosity towards the Garcia camp, especially after Rios, Magarito, and Garcia mocked his Parkinson's. I think Ariza is just as much of a punk ass for kicking the guy who pretty much put him on the map. But the way boxing has been the last few years, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was a staged event.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

That was some s**t right there. Weasel ass Elie Seckback got all butthurt after Roach said to get the effin Jew out if there. If anything, Roach unintentionally threw a bone at Elie.

I think Roach overreacted to the situation, but I understand the animosity towards the Garcia camp, especially after Rios, Magarito, and Garcia mocked his Parkinson's. I think Ariza is just as much of a punk ass for kicking the guy who pretty much put him on the map. But the way boxing has been the last few years, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was a staged event.

FYI. Roach never liked him. He was there because of Manny's insistence. There has always been bad blood between Freddie and Araiza.
was that ariza that kicked him? i'm all for talkin' sh*t but you don't have to kick dude..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
was that ariza that kicked him? i'm all for talkin' sh*t but you don't have to kick dude..

Yeah that was pretty low. And mocking his Parkinson's......

that's fcked up. real tough guy, ariza
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

That's the douche right there. Nobody liked him. But really Freddie had no business going there and starting sh*t. His racist insults were uncalled for too.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

That's the douche right there. Nobody liked him. But really Freddie had no business going there and starting sh*t. His racist insults were uncalled for too.

bad form by both, but seriously kicking the guy? come on, now.
I liked how Rios stayed cool and collected on the thread mill the entire time.

U cool with Seckbach? I actually used to like watching his videos but stopped when he would praise Dmitry Salita as the best thing since sliced bread.

U cool with Seckbach? I actually used to like watching his videos but stopped when he would praise Dmitry Salita as the best thing since sliced bread.

No. I never liked the dude all that much. I remember going to a fight card in Woodland Hills and him and Rios wrestling in the hotel lobby like a bunch of kids. One of the sponsors I took to the fight said they were a couple of idiots. He would always show up at the Wildcard for every media day and just get in the way for the most part.
Rios camp classy as always. I hope Pac knocks his head off
Looking forward to the fight Sat. I've never seen Roach try to promote a fight like this. He is talking mad s**t instead of Pac lol.

I saw an interview with Andre Ward where he is discussing possible fights. He mentions Chavez Jr., which sounds like a real possibility. The fight I would pay to see, Ward vs. GGG he kind of brushed off. He said GGG is "hot" right now but he basically said he hasn't fought anyone (in a nice way). That's true, he hasn't fought anyone, but I would be willing to bet a lot of bigger name guys like Ward would not really want to fight GGG so he is kind of in a catch 22.
ward would kill chavez lol..

ggg would be interesting..
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Rios camp classy as always. I hope Pac knocks his head off

THIS

I can't stand Rios and from what Victor Ortiz has said about Garcia, I'm rooting for Pac to end this in a KO.

We'll see though. I'm not counting out the possibility of Pac being a shot fighter.
Share 49ersWebzone