LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

haven't been online in a few days, but....

Donaire looked bad.

Mikey Garcia looked fckin awesome!
pac still looks good on 24/7.. speed is still there.. his chin after that marquez fight is my only concern
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
pac still looks good on 24/7.. speed is still there.. his chin after that marquez fight is my only concern

Surprisingly, I'm not worried about his chin, I'm more worried about his fighting style. He's always been an aggressive fighter, I'm worried he'll get too cautious and lose his edge.
dre' killin.. too skilled

What the heck is going on? It says live on HBO at 10pm and the fight is already over. I'm pissed.
Originally posted by 49FanMan:

What the heck is going on? It says live on HBO at 10pm and the fight is already over. I'm pissed.

That was eastern time... 7 pacific
Andre Ward is amazing; He's the perfect boxer. And this is coming from someone who isn't even a fan of him.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 49FanMan:

That was eastern time... 7 pacific
HBO info said live doe...
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Andre Ward is amazing; He's the perfect boxer. And this is coming from someone who isn't even a fan of him.

True. But he boring doe.
Andre dominated that jobber. That was a mismatch.
If he hurts his hands again doe, his career could be sidelined again ala Sergio Martinez.

Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for DatNyjerSireez.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Andre dominated that jobber. That was a mismatch.
If he hurts his hands again doe, his career could be sidelined again ala Sergio Martinez.

Nah but difference is Sergio is like 50 yrs old. Jk.

FMJ has battled brittle hands in the past as well so I don't think that is a long term concern for Ward at this stage of his career.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
True. But he boring doe.

Not really. I thought the fight was exciting.
lol'd hard

Tyson's "undisputed truth" on HBO was SICK. Dude is so entertaining. He is a natural on stage. If you guys have HBO, I highly recommend it. If not, I'm sure you can find it online somewhere.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Tyson's "undisputed truth" on HBO was SICK. Dude is so entertaining. He is a natural on stage. If you guys have HBO, I highly recommend it. If not, I'm sure you can find it online somewhere.

got it recorded on my dvr
Share 49ersWebzone