There are 217 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Canelo will drop GGG after he retires cotto.
Lol @ khan vs Mayweather, people actually want to see that?? Khan is trash he's on the same level as victor Ortiz. Only people who should get a shot at mayweather right now are Timothy Bradley or Danny Garcia. If pac destroys Rios then his name gets entered back into the conversation too.
[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Nov 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Lol @ khan vs Mayweather, people actually want to see that?? Khan is trash he's on the same level as victor Ortiz. Only people who should get a shot at mayweather right now are Timothy Bradley or Danny Garcia. If pac destroys Rios then his name gets entered back into the conversation too.

I'm hopoing for that. Not cause I'm a big pac fan or hate Rios, I still wanna see Floyd vs Pac. Of course it will be past its prime, but its still more intriguing than any other potential Mayweahter opponents.
Canelo will drop GGG after he retires cotto.

I would love to see that fight.
Rios pisses me off . He sounds like a cursing retard sometimes.

I actually hope Pac beats him. I used to hate Pac but now find myself rooting for the guy. WTF.
hope donaire bounces back from that L he took..

Victor Ortiz is supremely talented, just lacks heart. Khan is supremely talented, but lacks a jaw. Ortiz was giving Mayweather a go in that round until he headbutted him and started apologizing like a white boy that steps on your shoes in the club. And Khan would be a very interesting fight for Mayweather, much more so than Bradley or Garcia, who he'd kill.
[ Edited by DontSitOnTheHood on Nov 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM ]
Lmao @like a white boy who steps on your shoes at the club
donaire look outta shape lol..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
donaire look outta shape lol..

He was losing to Darchinyan until he scored the TKO in the 9th round

Donaire got lucky. I think that Rigondeaux absolutely dominating him really crushed his confidence. They keep making excuses for him saying that "he just had a kid omgz his heart isn't in it"... like he's the first boxer to have a kid or some s**t.

And damn how good is Mikey Garcia? Smoothest boxer in the world right now. Just absolutely dominant. Moving up in weight and fighting a champion and destroying him with ease. He's supposed to fight Gamboa yet... he'll kill that man.
yeah Garcia is real smooth I hope he doesn't go above 140 though

right now I just want to see him perfect that craft and keep it up

#boxeo
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Donaire got lucky. I think that Rigondeaux absolutely dominating him really crushed his confidence. They keep making excuses for him saying that "he just had a kid omgz his heart isn't in it"... like he's the first boxer to have a kid or some s**t.

And damn how good is Mikey Garcia? Smoothest boxer in the world right now. Just absolutely dominant. Moving up in weight and fighting a champion and destroying him with ease. He's supposed to fight Gamboa yet... he'll kill that man.

he did get knocked down. He absolutely dominated Rocky doe. A body blow ko?

damn sahn.

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
yeah Garcia is real smooth I hope he doesn't go above 140 though

right now I just want to see him perfect that craft and keep it up

#boxeo

agreed.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
he did get knocked down. He absolutely dominated Rocky doe. A body blow ko?

damn sahn.

he left himself open. looked like a classic young cotto left hook to the body. not as smooth doe. had more of a windup motion to it.
[ Edited by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart on Nov 12, 2013 at 6:48 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone