There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,834
tim bradley is on that HGH for sure

wrong thread
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM ]
Hmmmm not totally sure if im going to order this weekends fight. Will see if I can get some folks to put something on it.
Wladamir finally wifed that . As would I.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Hmmmm not totally sure if im going to order this weekends fight. Will see if I can get some folks to put something on it.

Marquez is going to have a hard time with Bradley's style. They are both coming off brutal fights. They both will be different fighters after those types of fights. It will come down with who is better conditioned. Who can finish with the fresher legs.
Dang nice card dec. 14 showtme ppv.

Thurman vs soto carass
Ortiz returns to fight molina
Broner vs maidana
Originally posted by Amir:
tim bradley is on that HGH for sure


naw man. they've been grooming that kid since he was in elementary school. I know his family. His dad was the security guard at my HS and his dads brother was one of our coaches in football. They'd bring Tim around once in a while. I remember Ray, introduced us to his son as "My son Tim, future boxing champ."

IMO, he's gonna get beat up by marquez.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,834
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
naw man. they've been grooming that kid since he was in elementary school. I know his family. His dad was the security guard at my HS and his dads brother was one of our coaches in football. They'd bring Tim around once in a while. I remember Ray, introduced us to his son as "My son Tim, future boxing champ."

IMO, he's gonna get beat up by marquez.

yeah i know fool. i was just making a joke. he does look yolked doe.

and agreed. he ain't beating Marquez.
Originally posted by Amir:
yeah i know fool. i was just making a joke. he does look yolked doe.

and agreed. he ain't beating Marquez.

The man takes his diet very seriously. He's not 'roiding... Marquez, however, does.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
The man takes his diet very seriously. He's not 'roiding... Marquez, however, does.

i can spot a bitter pacquiao fan from a mile away. Too easy!
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
The man takes his diet very seriously. He's not 'roiding... Marquez, however, does.

i can spot a bitter pacquiao fan from a mile away. Too easy!

Lulz
I think Bradley takes Marquez, simply because he's younger, bigger, and more physical.
Cruz got laid out by Salido.
Bradley controlling the fight. Ledderman has him Winn every round through the 6th except the first.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
i can spot a bitter pacquiao fan from a mile away. Too easy!

I hate Pacquiao... both him and Marquez clearly 'roid(ed).