There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Anyone catch the "Being Mike Tyson" show of Fox Sports 1? Good shows. Dude gets real emotional when thinking about boxing. I really wanna meet the champ at least once.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Anyone catch the "Being Mike Tyson" show of Fox Sports 1? Good shows. Dude gets real emotional when thinking about boxing. I really wanna meet the champ at least once.


I forgot to set my dvr.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Anyone catch the "Being Mike Tyson" show of Fox Sports 1? Good shows. Dude gets real emotional when thinking about boxing. I really wanna meet the champ at least once.


I forgot to set my dvr.

there's replays all week
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Anyone catch the "Being Mike Tyson" show of Fox Sports 1? Good shows. Dude gets real emotional when thinking about boxing. I really wanna meet the champ at least once.


I forgot to set my dvr.

there's replays all week


Cool. Ill watch.
Nd have u been to the gym lately

Provonikob us training there I see....
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Nd have u been to the gym lately

Provonikob us training there I see....

No. I am injured right now. I am going to Ten Goose cause its closer to home and an easier pace. I hope to be back by the end of October.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I hope Pac wins by a ko and sets up that one fight that was a couple years too late.


Weird how I find myself rooting for Pac. I worked with and know alot of Pinoys and they were SO annoying when Pac would win. Nowadays, it's all doubt and downplayed.

I'm late to the party, but I just read recently that Arias was finally booted from Pac's camp and is now training..........Brandon Rios huh?

Wonder what kind of info he will divulge.
Jesus Christ what a decision JCC Jr.
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Sep 28, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Jesus Christ what a decision JCC Jr.

that dude still fighting nobodys?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Jesus Christ what a decision JCC Jr.

that dude still fighting nobodys?

well he fought King Serg and got beat.
Is Marquez still drinking piss?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Is Marquez still drinking piss?

No. Didn't work against Mayweather.
Cotto salami
and one of the clitskos on deck this weekend

Werd
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Cotto salami
and one of the clitskos on deck this weekend

Werd

Cotto vs Rodriguez should be entertaining.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Cotto vs Rodriguez should be entertaining.

true and im always hoping somebody could knock out one of those giant Ukrainian nuclear babys
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 4, 2013 at 9:39 AM ]