There are 164 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by jrg:
Controversial boxing judge C.J. Ross will step away from the sport after scoring last Saturday's Floyd Mayweather-Canelo Alvarez fight a draw. The 64-year-old is unsure if she'll apply for reinstatement

link

good!!

b***hes shoudn't be allowed to judge boxing anyways.

same b***h that gave Tim Bradley the decision over Pac? fuu that hoe
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
anyone know a link where i can watch the Floyd/Canelo and Lucas/Danny fights? i missed them last weekend

bump
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
same b***h that gave Tim Bradley the decision over Pac? fuu that hoe

wasn't just her though, obviously. all them fkn judges are corrupt.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
jeff, here is the money/canelo fight. dvd quality but it's the UK announcers

http://www.primewire.ag/external.php?gd=1890904711&title=Floyd+Mayweather+vs+Saul+Alvarez&url=aHR0cDovL3NoYXJlc2l4LmNvbS82M2RqOWVzMmJpZGY=&domain=c2hhcmVzaXguY29t&loggedin=0
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Controversial boxing judge C.J. Ross will step away from the sport after scoring last Saturday's Floyd Mayweather-Canelo Alvarez fight a draw. The 64-year-old is unsure if she'll apply for reinstatement

link

why is boxing so shady when it comes to judges scores? So many fkd up decisions in the sport. See: Delahoya vs. Sturm. Delahoya got his ass whooped for 12 rounds. No way he could lose though, they had already scheduled him to fight Hopkins for major money.

Same thing when he fought Whittaker. De La Hoya never beat anyone in their prime. The ones he fought, he either lost or drew.
jeff, here is the money/canelo fight. dvd quality but it's the UK announcers

http://www.primewire.ag/external.php?gd=1890904711&title=Floyd+Mayweather+vs+Saul+Alvarez&url=aHR0cDovL3NoYXJlc2l4LmNvbS82M2RqOWVzMmJpZGY=&domain=c2hhcmVzaXguY29t&loggedin=0

damn, work computer blocked it due to high virus risk
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

are you able to go to

letmewatchthis.ch on your work website? if so, type in mayweather in the search funtion and click on the money/canelo fight.

then scroll down to the sharesix link. version 8.

you might be able to do it that way at work instead of the straight link.

hard to find legit links until the replay is shown on saturday. Showtime will shut down as many as they can. can't blame them.

are you able to go to

letmewatchthis.ch on your work website? if so, type in mayweather in the search funtion and click on the money/canelo fight.

then scroll down to the sharesix link. version 8.

you might be able to do it that way at work instead of the straight link.

hard to find legit links until the replay is shown on saturday. Showtime will shut down as many as they can. can't blame them.

i look at my guide for saturday and showtime didn't have any replays
RIP Kenny Norton
Ali was talking that mess during the fight and got smashed on. Norton is infamous for breaking his jaw.

RIP bawse

Can't wait until my boy GGG fights on Nov 2nd. There are small rumblings of Floyd possibly fighting Glovokin. I find it almost impossible to picture Floyd moving up to in weight to fight a killer like GGG.

Demon and the rest of the boxing aficionados, what do you guys think of Glovokin? Flash in the pan, or a real beast? I am starting to look forward to his fights more than anyone else.
Glovokin destroys fools.

For some reason , this guy STARCHES fools.

Once again doe, to beat The Running Man, Floyd, you have to jog and not get jabbed in the face just to stand in front of him and actually box him. Floyd can run because he's the promoter and champ.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I don't see Floyd ever fighting King Serg or Glovokin, even at 152-154.

edit; to answer your question sac, Glovokin is a f**kin beast.
[ Edited by Amir on Sep 19, 2013 at 9:24 AM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I think Floyd's next fight will be either Garcia or Khan (if he beats Alexander). I think he's gonna wait until that fight to decide. If Khan wins, financially better to fight him instead of Garcia.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Glovokin destroys fools.

For some reason , this guy STARCHES fools.

Once again doe, to beat The Running Man, Floyd, you have to jog and not get jabbed in the face just to stand in front of him and actually box him. Floyd can run because he's the promoter and champ.

Omfg tony!
Share 49ersWebzone